Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 91D.334554 Enigma Automatic Mother of Pearl AM/PM Indicator Brown Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2014
I absolutely loved the watch, it felt very durable and it looked absolutely beautiful. The problem was I apparently have skinny little girl wrists or something, because even on the tightest setting the leather band was way too big for my wrist. I'm an 18 year old male and I've never really had an issue like this with any other watch. The shipping was lightning fast. The only real complaints I have are the oversized band and that the watch had a small scratch under the glass right out of the box. Also the first time I opened the Stuhrling box the right hand half of it snapped open and the box broke.
Like I said, I loved the watch but due to how large the band was and the imperfection on the glass, I decided to return it.
on May 20, 2014
If you buy this you will get lots of compliments for sure! it is such a unique piece, with beautiful accents like the mother-of-pearl. I love it and it is probably my favorite watch now. I love the depth of it too, very classy yet amazing to look at.
on August 31, 2015
item is beautiful and you will get many compliments but the reason i gave it the rating i did is because the time does run slow, and it looks like there is some specks of dust of something in the actually encasement its self!
on December 16, 2013
The watch is very Beautiful. Very happy with it. Looking forward to another purchase. Looks very high line Awesome Purchase..
on June 14, 2014
I love it it's very nice and eye catching self winding it works great and the band it's easily adjustable great watch 👍
on January 8, 2014
I simply love the watch and I get many complements on the looks........... I would buy another for sure.. excellent
on March 17, 2015
I gave it a two only because it was a unique design. It arrived not working and a loose part inside the watch.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2015
I changed my negative review to positive after few months of using it . Worked well. Nice designed . The band quality is still not good.

See 1 answered question