4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it but the band was way too big, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Men's 91D.334554 Enigma Automatic Mother of Pearl AM/PM Indicator Brown Watch (Watch)
I absolutely loved the watch, it felt very durable and it looked absolutely beautiful. The problem was I apparently have skinny little girl wrists or something, because even on the tightest setting the leather band was way too big for my wrist. I'm an 18 year old male and I've never really had an issue like this with any other watch. The shipping was lightning fast. The only real complaints I have are the oversized band and that the watch had a small scratch under the glass right out of the box. Also the first time I opened the Stuhrling box the right hand half of it snapped open and the box broke.
Like I said, I loved the watch but due to how large the band was and the imperfection on the glass, I decided to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's worth it very nice, June 14, 2014
I love it it's very nice and eye catching self winding it works great and the band it's easily adjustable great watch 👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments!, May 20, 2014
If you buy this you will get lots of compliments for sure! it is such a unique piece, with beautiful accents like the mother-of-pearl. I love it and it is probably my favorite watch now. I love the depth of it too, very classy yet amazing to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, January 8, 2014
WISEGUY (Chicago, Illinois, US) - See all my reviews
I simply love the watch and I get many complements on the looks........... I would buy another for sure.. excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome item!!, December 16, 2013
The watch is very Beautiful. Very happy with it. Looking forward to another purchase. Looks very high line Awesome Purchase..