Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 12, 2013
Gorgeous watch, my husband loved it.... until the knob that controls the time literally fell off. When we tried to use the warranty we were told we'd have to pay almost as much as the watch cost in the first place to have it fixed and he'd be without the watch for months, if it came back at all. Don't rely on the warranty because you'll be out of luck :(
VINE VOICEon December 12, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband. He loves it. While it did need to be sized when it came, the watch is stunning and my husband thought I had spent a lot more on it than I did. It's a great watch to give as a gift. The box and the presentation of the watch is very impressive and the watch itself is high-quality and very attractive.
on April 10, 2014
I really like the style and the weight to this watch but i have purchased a few of them as gifts too. I would not say it is not durable but it is either brocken or its is a great watch 2/3 of the watches i got were defective but the one that worked is still working great today i also purchase one from another site and that one is working great too my dad wears it to work every day.
on December 17, 2012
The good: the watch was beautifully packaged, the face looks very nice, it is very lightweight, the price per quality was great at first glance, and the band is long enough to fit large wrists with ease.

The bad: the date adjustment did not work, it just made a clicking sound when attempting to adjust, and within a single day, it lost almost a full minute.

Unfortunately, the negatives were enough to make me send the watch back. Without the date and time issue, it would have easily been a 5-star purchase.
on June 19, 2014
Regrettably, this Stuhrling watch exemplifies the maxim caaveat emptor, or buyer beware.

I do not know precisely why these watches are offered at such a low price, but believe it is related to the PLASTIC clockworks inside the watch. When this movement craps out (as mine did within 16 months), it can not be repaired. One can replace the movement, at an estimated cost of $145 where I live. As this is obviously more than the cost of the watch, I'm not opting for this solution. I will send the watch for repair under warranty, but am not optimistic about the outcome.

This is a good looking watch that maintained reliable time for about 16 months. It's comfortable, well-proportioned, relatively slim, and stylish. Like many manufactured items at unbelievably low prices, this watch is not made to last. You get what you pay for.
on December 28, 2012
I love the watch. It was a gift from my son. The dial is clear and the roman numerals remind of one of my watches I had several years back. The packaging is a little too long, but looks nice. I need to go a shorten the band to fit my wrist.
on March 25, 2013
I've had this a few months and don't wear it often but every time I put it on I have to correct the time and date. Last time I put it on it was slow by over 10 days. It looks nice but feels cheap. So it's like a piece of costume jewelry. So if you want something to look nice at a glance and don't care about having a watch that actually tells you what time it is, then it's a solid buy. Otherwise, keep looking. I found a nice Bulova on a lightning deal once and it was great.
on March 11, 2013
I bought it during Christmas for my bf. I didnt give it to him until several days ago because I couldnt get chance to fly to Taiwan. And the watch is broken when my boyfriend tried to use it! I have never touched it before handing it to him!!! Now it has past 30 days and I cannot return it anymore!!! I am so pissed off!!!
on January 5, 2013
I got this watch for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. It is very easy to resize on your own if need be and it just looks really classic and not gaudy like so many watches today. I am very happy I purchased this!
on January 5, 2013
Purchased this watch for my boyfriend's dad as a Christmas present and he loved it! The quality of this watch is absolutely amazing. The packaging is really nice for a watch this price too...I mean, my Micheal Kors watch just came in a boring and small brown box!