5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Easy to wear and screams class. I get many compliments love this watch! It can be worn with jeans or when dressed up. It goes with anything.
Published 15 months ago by TRB

Had been looking for a reasonably priced, every day watch that did not have a huge face. This seemed to fit the bill.
When it arrived, I was thrilled, perfect look, perfect size. Went to lift it out of the box - the bracelet was not attached to the watch on one end!

Published on December 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the look - Quality and Service from Stuhrling - Not so much!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 961L.12112 Classic Ascot Lady Paramount Swiss Quartz Ultra Slim Watch (Watch)

Ok - just thought I would call Stuhrling to have them send out a new one! Rude, arrogant young woman answered the phone and essentially told me that they do not replace watches.

I sent it back. Too bad because it was just what I was looking for.

Seriously consider it carefully before you buy! If they can pack a watch with a detached bracelet and not notice (and not care) - what else hase been overlooked during manufacture?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it, February 24, 2013
I gave this watch as a gift, and my wife loved this watch. She received nice compliments from her friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect understated, January 3, 2013
W Rosa (Englewood Cliffs, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a silver faced, silver watch that I could wear to the office that wasn't too large like today's styles. This is perfect. Looks great on me, and I have gotten compliments on how simple and beautiful it is. It is very light and perfect for daily wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch, January 3, 2013
great watch, received on time and in perfect shape. wear it every day would recommend to anyone looking for a great watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great - Questionable quality, December 24, 2012
Look & Comfort:
_ White face is a slight harder to read compare to black face.
_ Big - Easy to read. Do wish they put in dates -> would make this very awesome
_ Long (I took out 5 links)
_ Flat face & light - It's comfortable to wear - didn't get in the way.

Quality:
_ I have wear this 19 days and the links starts to show scratch marks. I wear it tights preventing scratching - no moving back an forth between my wrist, yet it can't even last 19 days. And they stamped "all stainless steal" - ? I'm UNHAPPY with BAD QUALITY and false ad(?).
_ mechanical - running fine so far. But I only wear for 19 days and the most adventures thing for the watch was washing my hand while wearing it .

=> Not worth 129$ (my opinion) - it's seems the quality is not what it claim. I bought it on sale: 49.99 because I LOVE the looks, so I accept it. For that money one should buy the quality brand like Seiko

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Nice watch, December 21, 2012
I love the watch it is very comfortable on my wrist.Very nice made watch. I like the satin finish that it has.

3.0 out of 5 stars May be a great everyday watch, December 20, 2012
Karla Erickson (Farmington, NM, US) - See all my reviews
I have a very nice Citizens work watch that I have had for many years. No issues at all but I wanted something with a bigger face as my eyes are just not what they used to be! I paid $15.00 to remove the extra links and started wearing this new watch today. OK so far but will post later. Remember I wore a $200.00 plus work watch before so the quality of this one is evident the minute I put it on. Let's see how a less expensive watch will do in the harsh environment I work in. As they say "stay tuned" Merry Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this watch!, December 16, 2012
Amy G. (Aurora, CO) - See all my reviews
I ordered this watch, expecting to give it to my mother-in-law for Christmas. However, when I received it, I had to look at it and I fell in love with this watch. It has such a nice clean look to it. I can wear it anywhere.

You won't believe how light weight this watch is. Holding it in my hands, I couldn't feel it. I put it on, and the size of the face is perfect for my wrist. It is too big, as the usual case when I buy watches, I'll have to take 3 to 4 links out. But other than that, this is an amazing watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 16, 2012
I would definitely recommend this watch. it is elegant, without any shinny stones, exactly what I wanted.
The wristband is very big, so I paid another 10$ in a mall to make it fit my wrist.