Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 4, 2015
My wife considers this her favorite. She hasn't told me this, but seeing her wear it nearly everywhere we go when she has at least 30 other watches in her collection, makes this conclusion easy to reach. It's an attractive watch with a medium case diameter, i.e., not too small and not too large for her 6-inch wrist, and an easy to read dial for time and a date display at 3 o'clock. Sizing the bracelet to fit her small wrist was not a problem as removing the required number of links was rather easy. It's a very nice watch at a low price.
on March 3, 2013
MAR 2013: I bought this for my significant other as a birthday present. The watch looks better in person and it feels well constructed. Easy to set up and looks good with a number of outfits. The watch is a solid gift and easy addition to a wardrobe for the price. You can do worse, but you can't do better for the current price. I gave it four stars for the look and ease of use.

UPDATE
JAN 2015: The watch has started to lose time during the day. My girlfriend has started wearing other watches since this one is no longer reliable. It's a shame too. We both liked this watch. Changing my review to 1 star.
on December 22, 2013
Still hesitant about the fact I got a black watch instead of silver like I originally wanted, but it's a personal preference issue. Otherwise, no issues thus far and have enjoyed wearing it.
on February 20, 2015
look and polish is great... Battery already died... 4 months.....
on August 30, 2015
Attractive and large enough I can read it