Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 5, 2011
Pretty good watch, my nicest one to date. I wish it were more Swiss and less Chinese, but what can you do? Thus far I have no specific complaints about the quality of the material or workmanship. The display is very clear and easy to read. As others have noted, setting the watch is via the scenic route. You have to turn it so that it shows a full moon in the phase display; then lookup the date of the last full moon; then set that day, date, and month on the watch; and then crank it forward to the present day and time.

Update, June 2013: One of the hands fell off from one of the small dials in the watch face. Poor quality, poor craftsmanship. I still like the watch, but now I have to get it fixed. It should last much longer than that without difficulty. One star dropped.
on October 18, 2014
This is an exquisitely finely constructed watch that is beautiful and a strong fashion statement. It is a surprisingly heavy watch that appears to be sized for larger circumference wrists.

The watch was not difficult to set when you followed the enclosed directions. It keeps great time and I look forward to the years ahead when I can proudly wear this watch.
on September 10, 2014
Amazing! The elegance and the precision of this watch is fantastic. The ease to program the moon faces to Puerto Rico was fast and simple and it work perfectly. Is not to big neither to small for my arm. Just love it!
on March 5, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend after weeks of agonizing over which watch he would like the best. It was hos favorite Christmas present. It's beautiful; not too showy and not too plain. The bracelet is large, but its something that is easily fixed with a trip to the jewelers. I will buy more from this company.
on April 30, 2013
My friend bought INVICTA watch for about the same price and it is much better quality than this watch. $675 original price it's funny for $130 you will get much better Invicta and it scratches very easily.
on December 30, 2009
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he said he's never owned a watch this nice before. He was in awe when he opened it!

The functions were slightly confusing at first, but once we played around with it then it was simple! It's really nice to know when the next full moon is, and the date/month/day of week is much more helpful than another time zone.
on March 10, 2011
This watch is great! A little confusing to set at first, but not too difficult. It's a good weight, very sturdy and looks stunning. Very comfortable too. I love the moon phase complication and the date is great too have too.
on November 30, 2010
An excellent watch, great looking, especially for the price.

only gripe would be the initial setting of the time/date/moon phase being slightly more difficult than expected
however you only need to set that once, so it isnt a big deal

very nice sturdy clasp, overall sturdy construction
on December 29, 2014
Nice looking watch, but the build quality is poor. The button to set the day did not work so I am getting a refund on the watch and will be buying a different brand.
on January 4, 2015
I would say one negative thing is that it is a pain to adjust the moon setting and just gave up doing it after a couple of times.