4.0 out of 5 stars A fine scribe
A beautiful and well balanced pen, care should be taken when replacing or checking the ink cartridge as the spring can jamb in the chamber.

A delight to use and I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking to make an impression when it comes time to sign documents or a special gift for someone who appreciates quality, craftsmanship and style.
Published on December 30, 2010 by Leön Corza

2.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like this pen
Published 8 months ago by babbleonandon

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine scribe, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Black Twist Writing Utensil (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect weight, and very beautiful!!!, October 6, 2013
I ordered this pen to go along with a fine collection of fine writing pens... I also own a Stuhrling Watch that is absolutely Flawless in design....

2.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like this pen, April 18, 2014
I wanted to like this pen - looked good in the picture. The orange insert is a bit odd when you go to write with it. Unfortunately mine was broken out of the box . .. the metal tip at the end of the pen was not secure so I returned the pen. I might have kept the pen otherwise I really don't know but it was a disappointment in going from the picture to the feel of it when writing. (By the way of course the seller was outstanding - my review is of the pen -seller was supportive and prompt with response)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Mont Blanc?, March 25, 2014
I have long been a proponent for Stuhrling watches so when I ran across this pen on Amazon, I had to have one. Writes as good as my Mont Blanc at a fraction of the price and has a beautifully unique look to it...already receiving compliments and questions like, "what kind of pen is that?" and "where did you get that?". Great packaging to go with it...Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pen, great stylus for your tablet, May 31, 2013
This pen is really nice. I switched the roller ball refill out for one by S. T. Dupont, which is a little longer and addresses the "too squishy" worries expressed in other reviews. It now writes wonderfully. An added bonus is that when capped, the bottom of the pen works like a fine stylus on my Toshiba Excite tablet. I'm no longer needing to constantly wipe finger prints off the tablet.

2.0 out of 5 stars dried ball point pen, January 28, 2013
I prefer a smoother writing pen. This pen was nice in the hand but the ink was too dry in the one I received. I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Craftsmanship, December 24, 2012
Steven Else (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a pen that radiates high class. I had not gotten a nice pen for years but had the chance to get this one and love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pen use, December 13, 2012
Light and very comfortable hand grip and lots of Style! Love it. Matches my Stuhrling Watch perfectly. Recommended to any Pen lovers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice if bought as promotion!, November 27, 2012
Mine came with a watch at no charge. The box it comes in is to die for! It looks like a million bucks! I could never imagine any one buying a pen for list price or for more than ten dollars - so I am a bit biased... It is a nice pen though!

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP, September 4, 2011
G-man (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I returned this pen and the watch it came with. The pen arrived late and had the writing quality of a dry ink cartridge, broken, choppy and I had to press really hard to get that. It's hard to imagine a company would charge $50.00 for a pen and not even keep tabs on their inventory. I'm assuming it's been sitting in a warehouse for years. I would never have bought it in the first place, it was a spiff when ordering the watch. The watch ( a Sthurling Skeleton Automatic) was also broken and wouldn't wind. The gear mechanism failed to engage and the minute hand was loose. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything from this Vendor. I would like to thank Amazon for making it easy to return my purchase and a prompt refund. I have another Sthurling Automatic and love it but unfortunately will never buy another one due to this experience.

Stuhrling Original Black Twist Writing Utensil