Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 20, 2014
I like the style of the watch a lot, like the face, the coloured numbers .I also wished they would have sent instructions on how to interchange the watch bands. I was very dissatisfied with the color. It shows a totally different rose color on the picture. What I received was copper color. Looks like you can't really trust the color when you buy online. Am leery of buying things online now.
on October 15, 2012
I love this watch! It is beautiful and stylish and I especially love the larger numbers for older eyes. The rose coloring is very flattering and feminine and the interchangeable wrist bands means the watch can go with any outfit.
on January 10, 2012
Please disregard the first review. Don't know, maybe that individual did receive the wrong watch. I ordered the rose gold tone watch and that is what I got. It is beautiful and easy to read. The bands are super easy to change. I'm really liking my new watch, especially for the $80 price tag. I have only had it for a week so cannot speak to durability. It seems like a very solid, well made time piece. I am extremely pleased with my shiny new watch.
on December 14, 2011
Hated it....I dislike gold colored anything. That is why I was so thrilled to see this watch with the rose colored face. After the shipment was delayed for whatever reason, the watch I received was a terrible yellow gold...very dissapointing! Either the picture on the web is misleading the color of the rose gold or the product I received is the wrong product. I'm leaning toward the latter due to the fact there was no packing list in the box and the outer cover was already disconected from the box.
44 comments6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
This Stuhrling watch is stainless steel tinted or coated to resemble rose gold coloring and boy does it ever. The face has the numbers colored to match the various colored bands. These are of the softest silicone and are very easily changed, once you learn how to come up to the ends from under the case. I wish I could find this in the goldtone and in regular stainless also. This is a very attractive watch indeed.
on November 7, 2013
This is a great watch! Has heft, as a good watch should. The bands are easily interchangeable once you get the hang of it; dressy with black; sporty with white, and fun with green, blue and pink! I like a big, analog watch. The bands are silicone, and I needed a tiny adjustment to make it sit squarely on my wrist No problem; a jeweler friend made a tiny punch in the bands...perfect fit now.
on January 20, 2014
this is a nice watch and appears to be of good quality. It has a large face and is fun without looking cheap. I bought it as a gift, and my sister loved it. One of the bands was missing the metal pin to attach it to the watch face; not a big deal since the pins are removable, so she can just use one from another band. Overall a great buy.
on February 1, 2014
Love everything about this watch. Purchased it for a more casual look. Color of the rose gold goes with my other rose gold items. The different bands it just a plus. The size is perfect, but I do like a larger watch. This is my first Stuhrling, but I can honestly say it will not be my last
on June 17, 2014
I love this watch. I don't normally wear watches, but saw this one online and bought it. It's wonderful and better than the picture shows.
For anyone who likes bold bracelets, this is the watch for you.
on March 5, 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase of the Stuhrling Woman's watch. It is all that is was represented to be and I love that there are 4 other bands that easily change from outfit to outfit.