Published 4 months ago by Janice Hanna

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
I thought it was an oversized watch ,so I got dissapointed when I received it
Published 2 months ago by Mayu

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy fun summer watch!! love it and very comfortable!!, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 225R.1116G2 Ladies Lifestyles Lady Marina Sport Swiss Quartz Quick Set Date Watch (Watch)
This watch is very comfortable and very stylish. Yellow can go with alot of colors. I just received it yesterday and wore it today with compliments already! I love my watch! I wanted to wear it on the boat fishing but it is so classy I might change my mind! I bought it to wear in or on the water and not worry about getting it wet. Not sure about that it says weather resistant to 100 meters. not water proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 27, 2014
Cool watch. I love it... A little pricy so I expect good quality for a long run...

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 20, 2014
I thought it was an oversized watch ,so I got dissapointed when I received it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2014
Beatiful watch luck like very expensy watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
Love the watch. Worth the $.