5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME WATCH GORGEOUS, June 29, 2012
Paula Straight (Lambertville, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 520.1115L88 Vogue Audrey Verona Del Mar Swiss Quar... (Watch)
Absolutely love the watch! WOW its gorgeous. super fast shipping. The watch came with a cool box and cloth for cleaning and also info to send in a warranty Its very unique and I just love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 23, 2012
We thought we would never find this item as it is no longer available in many stores. we wanted the green one and it was a hard to find item. We got it and it is PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars watch with anchor and wheel, December 11, 2012
robin lukowski (New Albany, IN, US) - See all my reviews
y daughter loves this watch. beautiful face the band was a more lime green than i thought, but she was very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, bought it for the wife as a ..., July 13, 2014
Good quality , bought it for the wife as a B-day present and she loved it from first sight . the color is catchy . size of the watch I would say medium , not small and not big .

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Will Tell, July 12, 2014
Paul Nolls "BAMA" (Fairhope, AL United States) - See all my reviews
Wife loved it. A sale of the day price earned a fifth star. I purchased to complement her fun-day attire with a beach theme. It works perfectly with the nautical inlaids and sea green palette. The watch appears well made and not a cheap attempt.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will LOVE this!, May 15, 2014
This watch is so unique and trendy! The little details in this watch make it one of kind.The anchor, wheel, and jewels add the perfect touch too it. The colors are fabulous for Spring and Summer. Makes and excellent gift, you will not be disappointed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You!, April 24, 2013
This is just perfect....
I am so happy I took a chance to order this
beauty. Was only a little hesitant as I was
afraid the crystals were gonna be too big and
gaudy. Not the case, this watch is exactly what
I have been looking for and could not be happier.
Beautifully packaged and a perfect gift to myself.
Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for twenty something, April 5, 2013
My initial thought was "What a cool watch"! I hope the quality is as good as the presentation. The watch is as advertised, just much better in person.

Rate and Discover Movies