5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Watch!
I received my watch within days of placing the order. I was pleased to see just how GORGEOUS the watch was - pictures don't do the watch justice. The watch also comes in an awesome case, with warranty cards and all. I highly recommend this watch :)
Published on June 11, 2012 by amitamac

3.0 out of 5 stars elegance in styling
band is slightly tighter than i would have liked, but the watch face is elegant and well defined. Would definitely order another watch from this brand
Published 5 months ago by DERENDA MCCOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Watch!, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 520.1145A9 Vogue Audrey Verona Del Mar Swiss Quart... (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME!, June 28, 2012
I really wanted this watch & debated on buying it for months! I finally decided to buy it when there were only a few left in stock & I'm REALLY glad I did. It looks amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, May 6, 2013
Wish this product wasn't discontinued. I would buy more as gifts. The watch is beautiful and goes from sporty to dressy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, March 11, 2013
This watch is stunning and was given as a gift. It is very classy and she receives many compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this watch, January 15, 2013
This watch is gorgeous, I absolutely love it! Its super comfortable and I have gotten a ton of compliments on it so far! Worth the money:)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, June 13, 2014
I purchased this for my sister-in-laws graduation. It was even prettier in person and she loved it. i'm tempted to get another for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 3, 2014
Lucy Maks (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
It is very nice watch. I like the quality and the look. Would like to have the white color too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally mine, May 19, 2014
I Waited and waited and waited for this to come back into stock and as soon as it did I bought it. Worth every penny soooooo pretty. Quality is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink watch, May 18, 2014
Beautiful watch. Has Small stiff wristband. Will order another watch from this company.Please make the wrist band longer thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars elegance in styling, March 20, 2014