Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 18, 2014
I love this watch. It's elegant for both casual and business/dressy attire. Please note - when you want to change the date or time, you need to turn the post counter clockwise until it "pops out" and then you can pick the slightly extended setting for date, or all the way extended for time. I was driving myself crazy trying to figure that out until I went to the Manufacturer's website FAQ. I have a 6.5" circumference wrist and had to remove 4 links to make the watch fit.
on May 6, 2015
It is really a beautiful watch but the second hand stops and starts. I'm going to try a new battery and will update. I think there also is a little rust on the watch. Update: I decided to return the watch. I had ordered from the manufacturer and as stated the watch was practically dead on arrival. It is bad fengshui to wear a watch that does not work and I am not going to wear it. It was important to get a ceramic watch because the last stainless steel watch I purchased though beautiful and STILL working after four years gave me seizures, though I had worn stainless steel before. I purchased my daughter two CRAYOS from amazon and they worked, the watch that gave me seizures worked as a matter of fact I'm still trying to wear it because it's so beautiful but my body says no no. I am bitterly disappointed that this beautiful watch refuses to behave.

Update: I went to a different jeweler for a battery it seems to be working. It stopped twice but it's been good for a month now.

Update: I purchased a battery and it still does not run or it stops and starts it does not skip but it just stops. It was 7am and it had 12 pm.
The problem is we have scraped up to buy this mothers day watch and though I requested a return two days after buying it I am required to pay the shipping to send it back to Stuhrling. This is ridiculous for a watch that I just purchased. I am bitterly disappointed. This is turning out to be a miserable mothers day. Update: instead of paying to have it returned. I took it to the watchmaker and had a battery put in. It works now. No it did not work after I put the battery in... I blew on it because I could not take the time to go to the post office and it has been working for one day...
on October 25, 2013
This watch is gorgeous and works with everything. the black is a bit pearl-ized and slightly iridescent. It looks like black pearls. I had to have two links removed, and it still fits like a bracelet--which is how I like it to fit. And the face is a bit larger on your wrist than it appears in the picture. But these are not complaints, only observations. The watch is beautiful and I wear it all the time.
on March 22, 2015
The first watch that I received the ceramic bracelet was cracked, the second watch that I receieved as a replacement came to me with a dead battery, the backing was also very loose and not water tight, and the seconds hand did not line up with the markings on the watch. I returned both watches back to amazon. Overall I am very disapointed in the watch and the companies "rigorous" quality testing process. I really wanted to like this watch but I will stick to name brand watches that I am familiar with as being tried and true in quality.
on February 22, 2016
The watch was as advertised. Very nice. The only problem I have is it must have set on the shelf for some time, the battery was dead, I had to have new one installed prior to giving it to my wife for her birthday.
on March 19, 2015
Heavier than I expected. The date is too small to see and the window for the number partially blocks it. Its also difficult to adjust the date and time.
on December 18, 2014
Great watch. First day I worse and received compliments. The face is not too big and not too small.
on April 2, 2016
Watch face just a little smaller than I care for but paired with a pretty bracelet it's perfect.
on January 4, 2015
Too big, had to send back.
on December 1, 2014
not what I expected
sometimes get confuse while trying to know the time