Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 21, 2015
I received this watch and thought that it was beautiful. Unfortunately, it was very large and it took me several weeks to get it to a jeweler to remove some links. On the first day that I wore it, TWO of the numerals fell off and impede the hands of the watch. Hopefully, I will be able to get it repaired because it was too late to return it.
on December 10, 2015
Very beautiful watch. Was nice (5*) while it lasted.

The numbers fall off. I took it once to be repaired, and the local watch shop did a great job. Several days later two more numbers came loose. This causes the watch to lose time, as well as potentially damages its internal mechanisms. Find a better quality watch to purchase.
on December 1, 2015
My wife loves it.
on August 29, 2015
This watch looks so nice. I wear it daily. It has just the right amount of "bling." I never shower or swim with it. The crystal face is very durable and in 10 months, I only have one small scratch on it. HOWEVER, 2 of the numbers have fallen off and are free floating around in the watch's face! The second hand gets stuck on the numbers and then won't work. I can't believe it. What a huge bummer! I would not recommend buying this product!
on July 7, 2015
Came with scratches
on May 18, 2015
Love the watch, but it is pretty BIG!
on May 1, 2015
I got this as a birthday present. Loved it. Until the number 4 literally came off. Couldn't just exchange it, now it's more expensive than originally paid for it. Didn't even last a week.
on March 30, 2015
The watch was too bulky and not what I had expected. I had expected a more elegant piece.
on February 28, 2015
Beautiful watch! It is gorgeous and at an awesome discount! My wife loved it!!
on November 26, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this watch. I've gotten a lot of compliments. One person told me "you are making a statement with that watch." My wrist is small so I had to remove 5 links from the band, but that is to be expected. Would definitely recommend this stunning and beautiful watch.

See 1 answered question