5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome watch
Looking at this watch from the page and having it in reality, you can see it is a beautiful watch

Published on October 11, 2012 by White123

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with jammed knob.
Published on August 3, 2012 by Craig Wisnom

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome watch, October 11, 2012
White123 (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's 954.12E1W7 "Seraph" Watch (Watch)

Now the issue I have with the watch is that it is impossible to pull out the center dial to change the time; it is probably that Stuhrling designed it as a decoration and not really to be used for anything. So now we cannot change the time or the date, rather bad/ faulty design.

I subsequently would have to retract somethings I had earlier said about this watch, it is not a bad/ faulty design but ignorance from the end-user; I gave the watch to my brother and he knowing more about Stuhrling watches showed us the release mechanism and now I can boldly say it is an awesome watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with jammed knob., August 3, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife for an anniversary present. It came in a surprisingly large box almost big enough for a bottle of wine. The watch itself was quite large, making me second guess whether it was a men's or women's watch, but my wife liked the clean, large look. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the knob to set the time to open at all, despite trying gentle screwdrivers, pliers, etc., and eventually, while trying to get it to move the knob came off completely. Disappointed, and Amazon won't replace it and I'll just get a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and classy!, September 16, 2012
I ordered this watch from the lightening box at an exceptional price. With free returns, I figured I had nothing to lose. I was pleasantly suprised when I opened it. It's a beautiful, classy watch with attitude. I was tempted to keep it myself, but put it away for a gift for my daughter. I know she's going to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, September 1, 2012
This a beautiful time piece, I bought the watch as an anniversary present for my wife and she loved it, the watch has a good size but it is not heavy making it very comfortable for a petite women. The silicone band also makes watch stable on the wrist and not wabbely. I strong recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, August 27, 2012
don evans (SCOTTSDALE, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
My wife returns all my gifts........not this one. She loves her Sturhling! The mother of pearl dial and rubber wrist band were a big hit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrist strap too small for a woman, August 7, 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend. The face of the product looks fine and nothing wrong with the watch. The issue is that the strap isnt small enough for a woman's wrist. On the smallest setting the watch spins freely on my girlfriends wrist. On my wrist, it fits two holes from the tightest setting. Unless you or your woman has a thick wrist expect to change the strap. Ended up returning the item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, November 17, 2012
Beautiful watch, but arrived with a jammed knob just like someone else said which means it's totally useless for telling time. Can't return it, so it's a waste of $80.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality product, September 24, 2014