Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Women's 954.12M627 Seraph Quartz Date Black Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 9, 2014
The band color is not true black...more of a smoky black or dark gray...which really cheapens the appearance of the watch. Love the watch itself and have always had a positive experience with the several Sturhling watches that I own. It would have worked if the band was true black. Perhaps if they relaunch it with a black metal band to match the casing it would really be an attractive piece. Even the black of the bezel does not match the casing or the band. So, too many not matching colors makes it unattractive. Certainly does not look like the one pictured, so I have included a photo of the open I got...and will be returning. I got the white version for my wife last year, and she absolutely loves it.
review image
on November 8, 2013
Piece of junk. Broke the second day. It is very cheaply manufactured. It is plastic where the band connects to the watch.
on January 12, 2016
Watch looked nice, but it arrived with a dead battery. I didn't feel safe to try to fix it.
on February 28, 2015
I like it very much as I can see the numbers clearer and the heaviness.
on March 14, 2015
Good looking watch and easy to read
on May 30, 2013
I expected this to look a little different when I received it. The face is pretty large and the band is a bit too big so I had to put another hole in it to accommodate my wrist. It actually looks too dressy and expensive.