5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
Overall this is a great watch. Very well designed and constructed. Will be suggeting this product to friends and relatives. Thanks.
Published on January 15, 2012 by Alex

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected - had to return
Perception is everything - and it is individual!

I bought this as I liked the design and in general Stuhrling watches. However, this was a bit of a disappointment in the sense that the second time was not quite visible and the black on gold had a glare that hindered visibility.

I think the black hands on white dial (they have it in the same design)...
Published 17 months ago by Sundar

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected - had to return, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Prestige Men's 364.334554 Prestige Swiss Made Laureate Quartz Dual Time Rose Tone Watch (Watch)
Perception is everything - and it is individual!

I think the black hands on white dial (they have it in the same design) will be perfect, but it is priced at $329 - perhaps for a reason!

I returned this - again it is a great watch but I did not like it due to reasons above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 15, 2012