5.0 out of 5 stars After reading a review by Mary Corbet, I bought this book.
It is beyond my expectation. Clear, concise instructions, beautiful photographs, a simple project for each technique. I even bought 2, one for me, and one for my best needleworking friend. We are starting work on the same project, and keeping it secret till we are finished. This book is a joy to own.
Published 6 months ago by Linda Knight

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than useful photography
The book us fine, the layout is fine, the few needlelace stitches are well shown; useful book - sure. However: in this age of high-pixel photography (even) on one's phone, I am disappointed that the stumpwork are presented as tiny images. As one who does needlework, I paid to see the stitches. What could have been a great book is a disappointment.
Published 6 months ago by sf_today

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than useful photography, March 20, 2014
sf_today "sf_today" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars After reading a review by Mary Corbet, I bought this book., March 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stumpwork book for beginners!, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)
Stumpwork Flowers by Sachiko Morimoto is an ideal book for beginning embroiderers who want to try dimensional embroidery techniques. The projects are beautiful and small - perfect for a weekend of stitching. They can be adapted to all kinds of finishes, too, from framed pieces, to box tops, to needle books, to mounting on greeting cards. The instructions in the book are clear and precise, with excellent diagrams and step by step photos. If you are just getting into stumpwork and are looking for good, clear instructions, this is a great place to start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, March 27, 2014
Leona's Girl (Marin County, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)
An inspiration and pleasure to read and drool over. Each motif is clearly photographed, the process explained in exacting detail and well-illustrated steps. I've done several stump-work classes, all from big-name teachers and this is about to guide me beyond anything I had learned. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh! such a pretty book! Love it, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)
I love this book. I am a beginner embroiderer and have always been intrigued by stumpwork. This book opens up a new pretty world for me. I know what my next project will be already! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)
Excellent resource, well written, easy to follow directions

5.0 out of 5 stars Stumpwork Flowers, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)
Very good book. Very informative. I have enjoyed it so much and it has so many ideas. It is very helpful showing how to's and what materials are needed to do this beautiful work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stumpwork Flowers!, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)
I have been interested in silk ribbon embroidery for some time and have just recently seen it coming back. Related to that is stump work embroidery as well as Brazilian embroidery, both of which I am activity involved with now. The stump work flowers book is a great addition with great details about how to make the flowers as well as helpful hints. I am excited about trying even more projects using these techniques.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Stumpwork Flowers (Paperback)
This book contains wonderful pictures of each design. The instructions are well done, up-close photos and so many techniques included. Overall a book I am glad to have in my library for instruction & inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 12, 2014
Somehow managed to order 2 copies which was annoying

Stumpwork Flowers
Stumpwork Flowers by Sachiko Morimoto (Paperback - January 1, 2014)
$24.95 $18.22