American Guns 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Punt Gun/Black Hawk Down 1911 The Wyatts and the Gunsmoke crew are back, building a huge, historical punt gun. Rich trades pistols for some personal Elvis memorabilia. He calls in some special help to deliver and test a 1911 for an Army 10th Mountain Division veteran.
2. Zombie Gun/Rocket Launcher Tempers flare at Gunsmoke when gunsmith Scott takes the lead and manages the crew as they build a Zombie Apocalypse gun based on a Henry made Mare's Leg. Rich, Kurt and Paige fly out to a client's home to test fire a Vietnam War-era rocket launcher.
3. Avalanche Gun/AR10 Grenade Launcher The Gunsmoke crew, led once again by Scott, builds a massive avalanche-triggering gun with two interchanagable barrels for a 50 calibre and a 20mm bullet. A female shooter orders an AR-10 with a grenade launcher to take back to her women's pistol league.
4. Axe Mortar Gun/Trapdoor Springfield Surprise The Gunsmoke crew creates a historically inspired hybrid: an axe mortar gun. A client gets an extra surprise with his Trapdoor Springfield, a replacement for his lost, childhood gun. The Wyatts fly out to NASCAR driver Regan Smith's home for a gun deal.
5. Nock Gun/Reptile Rifle A Navy Veteran commissions a Nock gun. Meanwhile, a Florida Gator hunter orders a rifle powerful enough to take down alligators. Later, Rich and Kurt meet with a weapons designer to purchase an arsenal of custom, indestructible ARs.
6. Young Cowboy Action Shooter's Winchester A young, fast Cowboy Action Shooter commissions Gunsmoke to build him a competition Winchester rifle and challenges Jon to a shoot out. Meanwhile, Paige helps an exotic animal rescuer custom order a S&W MP and takes his project from sale to reveal.
7. Tommy Gun/20 Pound 50 Cal A customer commissions a custom tommy gun to be used in his 1920's themed competition shootouts. Meanwhile, an avid hunter requests a light weight 50 cal.
8. Double Barrel Cannon/His and Hers Revolvers The Gunsmoke team creates a Civil War style double barrel cannon that is much safer than its failed historic prototype. Rich and Renee help a couple become more comfortable with their matching revolvers. Scott and Brian have a friendly competition.
9. Lupua Sniper Rifle/Machine Gun Cache The Gunsmoke team prototypes a .338 Lapua Magnum sniper rifle for the local police department and overhaul an hierloom Remington shot gun. Rich and Renee negotiate for and test fire a cache of different types of machine guns worth $100,000.
10. Helicopter Machine Gun/BMX Challenge The Gunsmoke team prototypes a new helicopter M-16 machine gun as a new business venture and rebuilds a 44 Magnum for a British ex-pat. A group of professional BMX stunt riders challenge Rich to a wager for some 1911s.
11. Motorcycle Shotgun The Gunsmoke crew build a special motorcycle shotgun for a retired New York firefighter who served during 9/11. They customize a 1911 for a retired Air Force customer who has lessened strength in his hand after an accident.
12. Bull Rider Gun/Texas Ranger Cache The Gunsmoke team builds a pro bull rider a most unusual wearable gun. A teacher orders an M1 Garand to honor his grandfather who fought at Iwo Jima. Rich assesses a cache of Texas Ranger guns and memorabilia worth more than a half million dollars.
13. Winchester Truck Gun/Ducks Gun The Gunsmoke crew modifies a Winchester into the perfect "truck gun" that is functional with safety features and designs a special scope on a 5.7 FN for a target-shooting competitor. Kurt is under the gun to heavily engrave gun gifts for a charity event.
14. Wyatt Earp Buntline Special/S&W Pitch An old timer comes into Gunsmoke looking to get a replica made of a Buntline Special the same gun used by Wyatt Earp. Then Rich and Renee head off to the Smith and Wesson corporate headquarters to make the biggest deal in Gunsmoke history.
15. Howdah Pistol/Superbowl Champ Rifle The Gunsmoke crew recreate an 1883 Howdah pistol. Gunsmiths Jon and Doug have a friendly wager -- winner presents a Super Bowl champ with his custom rifle. Tempers flare when Kurt announces he wants to leave Gunsmoke to go to engraving school in Italy.
16. Sturgis S&W/1898 Krag-Jorgensen The Gunsmoke crew customize an 1898 Krag-Jorgensen rifle. Rich's motorcycle club brother wants a customized Smith & Wesson 686 Plus for the Sturgis rally. Kurt's disagreement with Rich over whether he can leave for engraving school comes to a head.
Continuation of season 1, interesting to see how the family and work dynamics works out. Great to see how the kids start to mature.Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great Show As much about the Family as it is about Guns
It Amazes me that any Network does not pick this show up. Read more