5.0 out of 5 stars great product
i really love the new men for our fooseball table. they work perfectly and i also have a couple extra if needed. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Published 16 months ago by Jody Steward

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Published 6 months ago by Gary

1.0 out of 5 stars 4 Old Style Red and Blue Foosball Men and 2 Soccer Balls, March 2, 2014
This review is from: 4 Old Style Red and Blue Foosball Men and 2 Soccer Balls (Misc.)
Did not work for our table and was a waste of money for this item. do not waste your money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guys, picture is wrong though, February 6, 2014
My buddies and I play some pretty hard core foos, and break men fairly regularly. There guys look like a perfect match for my table so I obviously got them. They fit great and seem to be of good quality. The only complaint I have is that all of the guys hair color is black and so is their sock (the little colored stripe near the bottom), so they're not quite the same as the other men I have.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what it appears, January 24, 2014
The men are loose on the spindle and the quality is not the same. Not nearly as good as the original men.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 28, 2013
Gary (Clarkston, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
These men look like the old style parts on my Foosball table. However the hole for the bar is a loose fit. Time will tell if this creates enough stress to cause the men to crack. The bolt and nut holes were opposite those of my previous men. That is not so much a problem as the hole for the nut is larger and does not hold the original nut. I had to scrounge up a nut and bolt to fit. Not impossible, just additional hassle. The balls provided are a bit larger than those I used before. That ended up being a good thing since they consistently triggered the score keeper which had been intermittent before.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as pictured, October 8, 2013
The replacement men that arrived are not the same mold as shown (and described) in the listing. They are the newer, cheaper hex-front mold. Look at the photos in other similar listings and you'll see the ones I'm talking about. I paid more for these because the photos showed that they were the older round front mold. Disappointed, but they were cheap enough that it's not worth it to send them back. :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars 4 old style red and blue and 2 siccer balls, August 28, 2013
I two balls where to big for my table . The balls will not go down thru my shoot, The ball that I had with the table was smaller. The Men was the right size. Thank you. Note: Can you seen me two next size down ball ?

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great!!, December 26, 2012
The guys look and work great. They work great for the older tables with the real looking guys. They will hit hard and you can put English on the ball with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Foosball dudes, October 5, 2011
These are made of hard plastic and not rubber. They are a perfect replacement for damaged foosball dudes. The soccer balls that come with it are of really good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foosball Men, September 12, 2010
Exactly as described and were a perfect fit. The soccer balls that came with them were excellent weight and are extremely fast on the table.

4 Old Style Red and Blue Foosball Men and 2 Soccer Balls