5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Quality Steering Wheel Cover
This thing is great, it's cheap yet very well built. It provides an excellent grip and finish and makes steering your vehicle a lot more comfortable. I bought one and installed it on my 09' Ford Focus and it fits and looks great. The Ford logos are the icing on the cake. Highly recommended.
Published on May 3, 2010 by Mattias Tasnan

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice... except it didn't fit.
I purchased this steering wheel cover for our 2007 F-150 Truck. It arrived within two days, seemed really nice quality. Unfortunately, it did not fit the steering wheel. What a shame.
Published on March 10, 2011 by KitKat2011

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice... except it didn't fit., March 10, 2011
This review is from: Ford Oval Style Premium Speed Grip Steering Wheel Cover (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Quality Steering Wheel Cover, May 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great steering wheel cover, September 30, 2008
Roy C. McMillan (Orchard Beach, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great steering wheel cover for my new Ford Mustang. I will have years of protection and it fits like a glove.
I highly recommend this steering wheel cover for everyone with a Ford.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 30, 2014
I purchased this because I wanted it. That's why. It looks good and it feels good and it grips well and stays in place on the steering wheel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!!, April 15, 2014
This cover installed much easier than previous covers, looks fantastic and is made of good quality. I would buy this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my 2013 F-150, March 5, 2014
But I should have actually measured before I bought it. Felt a little over priced compared to any generic cover.

Gave it away and the person loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just right, January 3, 2014
I have installed this on my classic Ford Thunderbird and it adds to the vehicles beauty. The car is blue too, so that is nice.
I would recommend this to all of my Ford owner friends! Like we always say, "I would rather push a Ford , then drive a dodge!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, October 17, 2013
Looks very nice in my C Max and am very happy I decided to purchase this. It is very nice quality for the price I paid. I definitely recommend you buy it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality but It does not fit so good..., April 29, 2013
Very good quality
Beautiful Design
For those who have small hands like I do ... Its not that comfortable to drive...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 12, 2013
Very nice steering wheel cover for the price. Very comfortable and met all expectations would recommend this product to ford owners.

Ford Oval Style Premium Speed Grip Steering Wheel Cover