5.0 out of 5 stars A great, HUGE, bag
Published 11 months ago by erinangelena

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not matching expectation
The purse I thought I purchased look nothing like what's on the screen. The purse online look gray-ish but when the purse gets here, it's white. The quality if not what I expected as well. I used the purse for 1 day and the inside zipper broke already. Not recommended.
Published 6 months ago by Nickey Mallon

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, HUGE, bag, August 4, 2013
I used this bag for a trip to Oregon for a friend's wedding. This was my carryon item that held an ipad, a book, my makeup case, a hairbrush, my wallet (clutch sized), sunglasses and MORE. What the pictures don't show is a great "divider" between sides of the purse that is actually a large pocket. This is perfect if you're looking for a large, fashionable, carry-all bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not what I needed, February 14, 2013
This review is from: In Style "316" Simple Michelle Designer Inspired
This bag is exactly what was described (except perhaps the color - -the red is brighter then pictured but still OK). I will use it but not for what I wanted it - it was meant to be for school notebooks and my small laptop and that won't work. While I could squeeze a 11.5 X 9 laptop into the bag - it really drags it down and I fear that the handles won't last for long. Good bag - just can't "stuff" as much in as I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! and More (seller actually put in a little extra :D), February 12, 2013
This review is from: In Style "316" Simple Michelle Designer Inspired
At first glance, I thought It might be a little large for me but was completely in love with the style,details and soft feel. I quickly found that my things fit nicely, not cluttered. There's a pocket for everything. On the shoulder it hangs beautifully no bulk. The interior is so pretty, I often leave it unzipped to show it off!! I look forward purchasing more quality products from Amazon. The seller is wonderful as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not matching expectation, January 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a more expensive bag, November 12, 2013
I got this purse for my wife as part of a 3rd anniversary gift. Of course she said that she loved it, but the real test was whether she used it or not. It has been two months and she has been using it every day, even though she has at least 20 other purses. So, I guess this purse was a hit and she really does love it. The off-white color is rather neutral and that might also be why she is getting so much use out of it.

One thing to note is that this is a very large bag.

It looks like a much more expensive bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and stylish, March 6, 2013
This is a nice bag. It has room for all of your things and then some. Love the big divier zipper pocket, one exterior and interior small zip pockets and the slip pockets for devices. Love the look and versatillity. It's nice to have the option of sholder or across the body.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it so far, November 14, 2013
I love the look and size - I haven't had it long enough to rate it fully, but so far its great. The interior is roomy, enough pockets, and beautiful - sturdier than the flimsy stuff I usually find in purses. I get a kick out of the "vegan" leather comment - mine was made from the skins of freshly killed sweet potatoes (just kidding of course) but that is the color, it is beautiful and I didn't think I would like that color.
Great price too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zipper is broken after one use, April 21, 2013
This bag is entirely too heavy and the zipper is splitting apart and sticking.I would not reccomend this product to anyone.I bought it for traveling and by the time I used it ,it was too late to return it.I really regret buying this bag and I will never use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big bag!, October 29, 2013
This moderately sized handbag is great. It is big enough to carry all the junk I can't leave the house without. It's smooth an easy to carry. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, February 13, 2014
The color is very vibrant, and it is really nicely done, and finish inside and out. Solid and holds more than I expected. I really like it.

In Style "316" Simple Michelle Designer Inspired