Candy Molds Lego Styled Minifigures Silicone Tray. Mold Chocolate, Ice Cubes, Jello, Crayons, Soap.
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Are you looking for the perfect tray set of 3 silicone mold that is great for ice cube trays, chocolate, candy, jelly, or soap? Do you want to entertain your kids with hours of fun all year round? Now you can create tons of fun stuff like robot ice cubes, building block jello, chocolate candies or even crayons! They can be used as a snack or topping for your birthday cake. Also great for baby shower favors, boy and girl Lego theme birthday party decorations.
- Why settle for less? We give you three awesome trays to make and mold chocolate! Made of fun shapes of Robots and Building bricks. Our trays are superior as they are easy to clean, 100% silicone so stuff pops right out. It is FDA approved and safe for you and your kids.
- Unmatched 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We so believe in our product that we offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it, simply drop us a line and we will take care of your issue right away. Why do we do this? We truly care about the fun you will have with your kids and friends when you use our product.
- It is BPA Free, Eco friendly. Easy to clean, tasteless, non-toxic, non stick, easy to remove, durable, flexible, eco-friendly, and has a high temperature tolerance. Our products are 100% silicone and FDA, SGS, and LFGB approved.
- So go ahead and click on the button right now and buy 2 so you have one for craft projects like making crayons and another set for cooking and making ice cubes and start making crazy fun shapes with your kids right away :)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
DO YOU HAVE A LEGO LOVER KIDS?If you are looking for some creative ideas for a Lego Themed Birthday Party, Halloween, Christmas or just an everyday treat for your kids, the solution is here.
A Multi function molds and ice cube tray that will complete your kitchen equipment.Whether make an ice cube or make a chocolate cake with minifigure shape, this set is for you.
Why is Minifigure Ice Tray and Mold from Evergreen Life Kitchen is the Best Choice?* We manufactured and make this product with health and safety in the first place, as well as providing an entertaining bakeware that will last for long for every household to have.
* Our product are 100% silicone and durable. It stands up to 400 Fahrenheit or an equivalent to 204 Celcius. It is safe for most microwave, oven, fridge and freezer.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES- Light, compact and easy to clean
- Non toxic, non-stick, safe for hot or cold temperatures
- Perfect for making cake topping, cake decoration, and will make any occasion merrier!
- Good for chocolates, jelly, candy, crayon as well as ice cube
- Set of 3 trays consists of RED minifigure mold: 4 small minifigures and 1 large minifigure, BLUE minifigure mold: 8 small minigures, and YELLOW brick mold: 10 LEGO brick shapes. RED TRAY:6.5"x4.5"x1.0" (16.5cm X 11.3cm X 3cm). YELLOW TRAY: 7.5"x4.8"x0.9" (19cm X 12cm X 2cm). BLUE TRAY: 6.4"x4.5"x0.6" (16.3cm X 11.3cm X 1.5cm).
WHAT WE OFFER?-Your satisfaction is ours. Our product is destined to make and satisfy each of our customer
-We are so proud of the quality and the result this product will bring.
-100% satisfaction or money back guarantee, no questions asked.
BUY YOURS TODAY AND GIVE YOUR KIDS A BIG SMILE!!!
Top Customer Reviews
Impressed with the quality of the molds, made from incredibly flexible material. I have tried it on ice cubes with no problems, ice cubes removed easily because of the flexibility of the mold, haven't had a chance to try it for chocolates and I don't see a problem with it for chocolates.
Would recommend this for parties !
With these three molds, we can make one big Lego man, four small Lego men, eight, smaller Lego men, and ten Lego bricks. The ice bricks excited my son until he realized ice bricks don't snap together. Maybe if I had more brick molds, I could stack them in the freezer and they would make indentations on the back of each ice brick, so the ice bricks would fit together like Lego bricks do.
The ice comes out of the molds so easily. They don't get stuck like they might out of other traditional molds. We just push to pop them out.
I can imagine these molds would come in especially handy for a Lego themed birthday party, and they would also make great stocking stuffers.
This product was provided for review by Evergreen Life Kitchen.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like that these are sturdy..they are thicker so they have a bit of structure that doesn't make them cave when you are trying to move it. Read morePublished 10 days ago by S. Harris
I got the set to make a Lego party for my son. I used candy melts and filled the blocks with rice cereal. With the big figure I did the cake topper. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Fabs
I used the King of Random's video tutorial to use these molds to make lego gummies to decorate a birthday cake. They were a big hit. Read morePublished 7 months ago
Love these molds, I use them to make soap (with melt & pour) and they are sturdy and the soap easily pops out. Great buy!Published 9 months ago by Busy Mama
Secret Santa gift! I thought it was perfect for someone who was obsessed with legos!Published 10 months ago by Richard Guilmette
I made chocolate legos for my nephew and he was so surprised!!!Published 11 months ago by mary mills
Worked great! I made chocolate candy topper for my sons cupcakes. Everyone was very impressed.Published 11 months ago by Sarah
These are great! We have used them to make crayons, chocolates & baking soda men for science experiments.Published 11 months ago by jeni bailey