Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 399 questions
votes
It is a regular size hair iron. However, it will slip nicely into any travel bag. My daughter plays college basketball and as you would think, they are on the road playing other schools. She slips it right into her athletic bag and goes with it.
Jan 25, 2014 by debwrightjones
votes
Yes, I am African American. I just used it for the first time...I love it. It feels great in my hand and leaves my hair silky soft. I would suggest the one with the digital screen and heat dials, so you can adjust the heat setting. Purchase the Argan oil to go with it too, cuz you only get a sample with the flat iron.
Jan 5, 2014 by Soldiergirl23
votes
No it does not. I accidentally left mine on and it was on for close to two hours straight.
Aug 13, 2013 by Shelly1106
votes
It does have a temperature control knob that can be turned from markings that say 140 degrees all the way to 410 degrees. I do not know how accurate the temperatures are since I haven't actually tried to measure it, but you can turn the heat up or down. Hope this helps.
Dec 20, 2012 by Leslie
vote
is it travel size? Jun 7, 2014
No. It is regular hair straightener size with a nice red cinch bag.
Jun 9, 2014 by Emily R Castelvecchi
vote
It heats up extremely fast. Faster than my kpak I paid 150.00 for.
May 14, 2014 by shelly
votes
I've heard it's great for curling as well; however, I haven't tried it yet. I will say, it heats up fairly well and quickly which I would think it would curl pretty nicely too. I have thick wavy hair and it straightens pretty good. I've had trouble in the past with other straighteners for that reason. Hope this helps!
May 21, 2014 by Nicci Plata
votes
YES!!! it works wonderfully on African American hair and the oil it comes with is great.make sure you put a little bit of oil on before you start flat ironing because it makes it last longer,and also reduce the fizz
Nov 14, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, this would work for short hair. Of course, it depends on just how short it is, but in general, I think this would work very well for people with short hair. The one-inch size is large enough that you don't have to take forever to do it, but small enough that it will be effective. The high temperatures also make the job quite quick.
Aug 18, 2013 by Teri Gee
votes
Yes absoultely! I have really frizzy curly myself and I easily can get pin straight hair. And also what's great about this straightner is that you don't have to use the highest heat setting to get great results.
Aug 13, 2013 by CGee
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   40   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers