Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stylish Grey and White Women Girls Ladies Rope Bracelet Watch Wirst Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 3, 2013
I think you have already replaced the first one of these I ordered because it wouldn't keep time on my arm - only when it's lying on the dresser. Now the replacement has broken right where the band is soldered to the watch itself. I love the style and have received many compliments on it, but I guess I'm just unlucky with it. I think Amazon is above selling a product of this poor quality and thanks for listening.
on July 15, 2013
I opened the box and was so excited to try it on. I went to put it on my wrist when one of the bands broke off. Its too much of a hassel to ship back and get a new one, but yeah be warned. I guess I'll get some crazy glue or something..
on September 26, 2013
I wore this 2 times. About 15 hours toltal. The watch still runs. The bands fell off. So can not be worn anymore. Can not carry it in your pocket either. the metal is twisted together so when the band falls off yu have little wires sticking out. Do not get this wach
on February 9, 2013
This is a waste of my time and money. The watch did not work at all. I think Amazon should not sell these watches. I bought 3 of them and none of them worked.
on December 11, 2012
The design is pretty, doesn't look that cheap.
Band is adjustable, fits well.

But the battery died after 2 weeks.
on April 7, 2014
I love the performance of this type of watch. Have had them before, and they are comfy, do NOT snag my clothing, and seem to run forever. The price is unbeatable. Had purchased one before from a store, and wore it for YEARS. Was delighted to find them on Amazon. Bargain by any standard. Actually purchased two more in a dressier style.
on January 25, 2015
I love the way this watch looks on, it's very thin and delicate looking, but it's held up well so far. I've had other cheap watches that tarnished right away, but it's been a few weeks and this one still looks good. My only complaint is that the ends of the bands dig in a tiny bit (just enough to leave a slight mark, doesn't hurt) after wearing it for a while.
Came with a working battery (and a plastic piece to keep the knob from being pushed in prematurely).
Shipping took a while since it's from overseas, but it came within the estimated time-frame.
on May 22, 2014
My wrist is about 6" and this fits perfectly on me. If your wrist is a bit smaller than that it might still work but will simply feel a bit looser. If your wrist is bigger than that, it might be too small for you. The band is not adjustable, as it does not bend and cannot be reshaped (It's flexible enough to feel comfortable on the wrist, but it's not malleable). It's super cute and works well. It hasn't broken yet and it looks a lot more expensive than its actual price. I love it! Definitely recommended!
on June 23, 2014
This watch is very cute and functional. It fits me well and keeps good time. The price was so good I couldn't resist buying it. I love to find a great deal on a watch so I can always find a watch to coordinate with the rest of my jewelery.
on January 8, 2014
My neighbor was very happy with this watch. She likes petite watches that are hard to find!perfect match that I found by accident! If you like petite and dainty watches its nice may come in more colors.