4.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly necklace
Beautiful piece of jewelry for the price I paid. Was a little disappointed that the name Swarovski was mentioned in the title of it and it was not from that brand. But other than that I received what I paid for.
Published 18 months ago by Ceria

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke
Next day pendant fell off.. cheaply made. Gave it to my grandaughter for her birthday. Beautiful, but does not hold up to quality I would expect.

Published 13 months ago by Charles Ralph

4.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly necklace, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Stylized Butterfly Wing Drop Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace (Purple) (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant!, December 4, 2012
I fall in love with this necklace at the moment I opened the box. It is very elegant and pretty! I just ordered the pairing earrings to match with it. I'm sure I will look amazing with them on my friend's wedding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, October 14, 2012
I bought this as a gift for a friend and I was very pleased with the workmanship of the necklace. The chain is very sturdy and the stones are very pretty. It came packaged very neatly. I will order from this company again. Great bargain for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke, February 26, 2013

I am very happy to say that you have taken care of this problem with flying colors.. She is delighted with her necklace. Since returning the item the end of February, got a refund, and then the item was received by her yesterday, Apr 23. Thank you for the attention you take for customer satisfaction. Most companies in this day don't care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my perfect friend., December 3, 2012
Bought this for my best friend for her birthday and Christmas combined. She also bought me a necklace and ironically they're both necklaces that strongly remind use of the other. She gave me mine today and it's a little giraffe charm! It's so adorable and I wouldn't take it off all day. I just received her necklace today and couldn't wait to open it and see it. I'm in love with it! It's perfect for her! The shipping was quick and the quality is wonderful. I can't wait to give this to her tomorrow!

5.0 out of 5 stars vic3119, December 1, 2012
Received necklace packaged very well, pendant was wrapped to protect. Color beautiful, very pleased, I will enjoy wearing this necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace!, October 3, 2012
Nathan Roberts (Schenectady, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this necklace for my girlfriend after she told me that the butterfly is her spirit animal. I looked at a few different necklaces but this one is definitely the best. It wasn't her birthday or anything... She loved it! Another boyfriend success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, December 4, 2012
I recieved this necklace so fast! And it was so much nicer than what I expected. The large crystal butterfly looks very impressive, only I wished somewhere on the box it would say that it is swarovski. The purple box it came in added just the right touch since I purchased it for a friend whose favorite color is purple. Great buy, especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stylized butterfly pendant, November 7, 2012
I purchased this necklace as a gift for myself. It arrived and was extremely beautiful. I wore it to work and received many compliments on how sparkly and eye catching it was. After purchasing the purple I also ordered the aquamarine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 16, 2013
I purchased this pendant to my sister in law for her birthday along with matching earrings and let me say you will not be disappointed. The size of the pendant is sufficiently enough - not too big and not too small. Perfect size. This is a nice piece. It came on time, in a nice purple box. It shines, it is very light weight, and very much affordable. For those you shopping on a budget but still would like to present someone with a nice gift, this is your choice.

ARRAY(0xaab20e88)