Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 9, 2013
My 4 and 6 year olds love the colors and pictures on the bottles. I love the cost and value of the product. The body wash is a little more bubbly than I like, but it is fine. The scents are noticeable but only during bath time. They don't linger after bath.
on February 15, 2015
I bought this as being "hypoallergenic" and it certainly is not. The list of ingredients read like a chemical cocktail so I should have avoided it but I foolishly trusted Amazon and the rave reviews. My grandson is allergic to many soaps. We washed him in this and the next day his poor body looked like raw hamburger. I just wish I could have rated it zero stars. If your child has allergies please avoid this product. It is misery in a bottle.
on October 22, 2013
It's hard to find kids body wash in our area for some reason. This stuff is good, the kids like it, and it's mild and lightly scented enough for my kids. It's a bit pricey in my opinion, considering that it's Suave. But I liked getting a big package that will keep us stocked for a while.
on May 23, 2016
My kid loves her body wash, we even us this for bubble baths as well. Never had any break out issues with the Sauve Kids body wash...it's been a staple for going on 4 years.
on April 4, 2013
I liked the variety of options and fragrances (to fragrance free) wash for my family. A big hit at a reasonable price with a little bit which goes a long way to clean!
on October 26, 2013
this is my go to body wash for my toddler daughter.
she loves it and so do I
asides its affordable and very nice
on March 20, 2015
They smell soo good,my son loves the bubbles that it makes during his bath and the price for 4 is amazing
on December 28, 2014
Good buy
on March 3, 2016
Smells great, my toddler loves how cute the designs are!
on February 2, 2015
Smells great kids love it!!!