Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 22, 2013
I'm a grown man and use this dye-free wash every day, even though my wife makes fun of me for it. :) I can't stand all the "EXTREME SPORT RUSH" scents of most men's body washes, and this is a nice alternative that doesn't irritate my skin or make me smell like I bathed in Axe Body Spray. So yeah...even though it's marketed towards kids, it's great for anyone tired of slathering perfumed blue gel on themselves in the shower. Cheap and effective!
on May 6, 2013
My daughter broke out in a full body rash after using this product. I purchased it under the assumption is was free of fragrance/dyes, etc...however, it does include fragrance. So, just check the ingredients before purchasing.
on July 12, 2015
My child has used this as bubble bath for years. Other bubble baths irritate her skin and have caused bladder infections. We love the scent-free version and grateful that she didn't have to give up bubble baths. Now she is older and takes more showers, this is her go-to body wash.
on June 2, 2014
I luv this since I cannot use any scented soaps any more. Does not cause a rash and we use it for dish soap and washing clothes.
on January 28, 2015
Products works great. Price is cheaper in the store.