5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Conditioning Mask
I really like Suave's Moroccan Infusion line. It has a strong "tropical" fragrance, but really gives my hair shine & makes it soft. As with Suave's other products, the Shine Mask's fragrance lasts for most of the day.

Published 17 months ago by Carrie

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked ok
This is my first time trying any Moroccan oil hair product, so was eager to try it. It has a nice thick texture like I like, and its smell is very nice. I actually received a few compliments on how my hair smelled when using it.

Published 17 months ago by ~Kimber~

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Conditioning Mask, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask, 8 Ounce (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

The Shine Mask is slightly different than Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner 28 oz. The two products share most of their ingredients (a couple in a slightly different order), but the Shine Mask also has the following ingredients: Glycerin, Petrolatum, PEG-180M. After looking up these additional products, it looks like they are mostly to add thickness & coating (hence a "mask"). However, after using both the Shine Mask & regular Conditioner, I really couldn't tell much difference in results from the two.

Upshot: if you like the Suave Moroccan line & your hair is in good condition, the regular Suave Moroccan conditioner will work just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing conditioner, July 10, 2013
So, I bought this product as an impulse buy to try something new for my hair. My hair is highlighted blonde and I frequently use a flat-iron or curling iron on my hair. In other words, my hair needs some TLC after the abuse I put it through. I tried this conditioner last night and had no expectations at all.

As I applied it to my hair it reminded me of those fantastic conditioners that come with at-home haircoloring kits to use after the hair color is rinsed out. I've only colored my hair at home a few times but those few times I distinctly remember how fantastic the after coloring conditioners included were and wished they were sold separately. Well, this Conditioning Shine Mask really reminded me of those conditioners. Same thickness, texture, and as it turns out, same result - healthy, vibrant, shiny hair!

I went to bed with wet hair (which normally assures a "bad hair morning") but not this time. I could tell the difference just by looking at my hair and feeling it. When I then straightened it with the flat iron it looked great. Normally I have to use a shine serum to add some shine and get rid of a bit of frizziness but I didn't even need that this time. I'll definitely be using this Conditioning Shine Mask again and look forward to future great results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great and works very well!, February 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Its not often that I find a conditioner that really helps me with my color treated hair. I am thrilled with this product!
I am in my early 40's with a lot of gray that I color quite often. This conditioner smells great, rinses clean and left my hair looking and feeling great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for distressed hair, March 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This mask does what most Suave products do; deliver at a fraction of the cost. Though I still prefer straight argan oil, this is a nice way to infuse hair with shine and weight. But be careful because it makes the shower floor as slippery as heck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely deep conditioner, March 22, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this product line from Suave. I have tried the shampoo and regular conditioner and was pleased. I really love this deep conditioner, I used it for about 5 minutes a couple of times per week in the shower and my hair is always silky smooth afterwards. It is not oily like you might think Moroccan oil would be. The smell is very pleasant and mild. This is a product I would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for detangling hair, March 19, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My hair often gets tangled and has a life of its own. This product smells amazing, you can smell all of the different oils in this product (mineral, coconut, almond, Argan). It is great to put on your hair and take a wide-tooth comb to untangle. My hair feels smoother and softer to the touch when I rinse my hair with water. It is also at a very affordable price ($2.88 at time of writing). You can't even get decent shampoo anymore at that price, so I do recommend this product. The only thing I would change is that I wish there was more Argan oil in this product, its practically the last thing on the ingredient list.

With all of that said, If you want something to help you untangle, and will make your hair smoother, then this item is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives hair shine, bounce, and a good smell!, April 8, 2013
jt (NoCal, USA) - See all my reviews
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
From the Mrs.: It really works! I use an iron daily and this conditioner seemed to revive my dry hair, giving it back shine and body. My hair felt great to the touch. The fragrance was a bit strong for my taste, but it was at least a nice smell, sort of coconutty. My hair was still shiny after a blow-dry or styling with a flat iron. I look forward to using it every week.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked ok, April 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

That being said, results wise, I was not that impressed. I felt like the conditioning was very average, nothing special. It didnt seem any shinier, or deeply conditioned. I probably wouldn't buy this product even if it was on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars This also works on my beard, March 23, 2013
Neal Reynolds (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
No kidding, I do use this on my beard as well as on my head, and it works very nicely giving my beard a softer feel and shinier look. Same of course goes for my head of hair which is still fairly plentiful. I do presently test other products, but this is one of those that I can honestly recommend for us guys as well as for the target female community.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells awful!!!!!, May 1, 2014
I can't believe other people like this product!!!! The smell is a cross between cheap, old-lady perfume and sandalwood incense. The quality is no where near what others have described. The performance didn't even come close to the weekly conditioner in the L****l hair color box from the drug store, which has a fresh, clean smell. Thank goodness it is a small tube. I only use it when I'm pulling my hair up and don't have to smell it all day. I have never had luck with this brand and this is no exception. Look elsewhere.