Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo, Moroccan Infusion 28 oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
"Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo" is a very reasonably priced shampoo that promises to enhance shine and keep color vibrant. My hair was soft following my use of this shampoo and its companion conditioner, but it had no more sheen than usual.

Fine, straight hair may become more dry and brittle as one matures; "enhancing" one's color, even with an ammonia-free product, can exacerbate this problem. Following the use of "Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo," I still had a number of flyaway and stray hairs which detracted from the surface smoothness of my hair.

My color was no more vibrant than it was following my use of other brands of color care shampoos and conditioners. Whether or not "Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo" keeps your color vibrant will depend on whether you use a permanent or semi-permanent coloring product; how frequently you wash your hair; whether your color has red tones which tend to wash out more quickly; and the amount of time you spend in the sun which can fade color.

A small amount of "Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo" was all that was needed; I used less than a tablespoon worth and should have used less. This shampoo suds up quite nicely - a little goes a long way. My hair felt light and very soft after using this shampoo; there was no indication that it would quickly become "greasy" in appearance. This product has a light fragrance that is difficult to identify; it is not floral, nor is it spicy; it did seem a bit stronger than the fragrance of the companion conditioner. However, it rinsed out well and may not evident once my hair had been styled.

I liked "Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Color Care Shampoo" as a reasonably priced everyday shampoo. I am awarding it 4 stars.
on June 21, 2014
My head is ssssooooo sore. I was using this product that came in a gift basket and after 2 weeks i started getting bumps in my hairline, then my hair started falling out, my head itches and when i scratch there are bumps, hair is super tangly which is not normal Im gong back to my regular shampoo
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I first tried the Moroccan Oil shampoo when I got a trial size of Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Shampoo-13 oz (Quantity of 3). The stuff made my hair incredibly soft but I learned I had to rinse it really well or it would be grungy looking after a day of work.

I find that this Suave version works just as well but at a fifth of the cost. I like the scent (rather exotic but fades quickly), it lathers well, I rinse a lot, and am left with soft, shiny hair.

Because I use shampoo at 10 times the rate of the conditioner, I'll continue to use my Organix conditioner but will use this Suave shampoo with it. Good deal!

Addendum: both my daughter and I had to stop using any product with argan oil after we developed an allergy that started with a rash on our scalp and forehead and moved down our faces. The dermatologist prescribed a very expensive ointment but I never purchased it and the rash went away for both of us shortly after we stopped using the shampoo. I hate that because it really did make my hair look good.
on November 2, 2013
I've been using this shampoo/conditioner for several months now and have noticed some nice improvement from my dry and brittle ends. It adds shine/moisture to my dry areas without making my hair oily. My hair feels softer AND cleaner (not like I've put detergent on it to strip it clean). That's all I really ask for.

I'm not going to rant and rave. It's not a miracle cure. My hair still has issues. I still have to work with it, fix it, style it. But I like this Moroccan product better than any other non-salon products I've tried before.

As for the SMELL (big subject with this one):
Go to the stores and test the smell for yourself before you buy this!!
It's one of those that you either will like it or possibly HATE it. Seriously. It's different.
It's not a flower, fruit, perfume, CLEAN, nature smell like most cleansers.

It has a spice, cologne, musk sort of scent to it. It's a heavy scent. It's strong when you're using it, but it doesn't linger so much once washed out and out of the shower. Personally, I think it just throws people because it's not the ~common~ type of artificial fragrance put in cleansers (they're all fake-used to fool you into THINKING you're getting cleaner, anyway) but don't get this larger size bottle (this is twice the size of standard shampoo/conditioner bottles) before knowing the scent.
on June 30, 2013
I bought the conditioner along with the shampoo and wanted to try something with Moroccan oil since I heard so much about it. I am black but have mixed textured hair that is very thick and curly. My hair is relaxed and colored so I wanted to try something for my color treated hair. This shampoo is great because when you have hair that is not naturally straight and you are ethnic, you can't just use any shampoo because the shampoo strips the hair of oils and tangles the hair leaving it hard. This shampoo is wonderful. My hair is long so I always wash it twice and I go through a lot of bottle but this one is large so it will last me 2 months. I would recommend this Suave line to anyone because its great for all hair types. My boyfriend is Ukrainian and tends to have oily hair but this was great because he didn't have to put any product in his hair after he conditioned it. The shipping was very quick and the price is great.
on August 25, 2014
I love this shampoo and the regular Moroccan shampoo & conditioner. I use the whole line of product. The only thing that would make it better is a mousse and/or gel so i don't lose the awesome smell. My hair has never softer and smoother. I have naturally curly hair and this product is absolutely the best!!!
VINE VOICEon February 21, 2013
No noticeable difference on vibrancy of color or even softer feel. It smells great and leaves your hair feeling light, but hair color seems to fade as usual. Price wise it is competive with retail. I'm not sold on it, though, and prefer my usual brand I purchase much cheaper than retail on Amazon.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I haven't ever really been a fan of Suave products, not for lack of trying them. I have very thick, long hair and this time of year (winter) it gets super frizzy, damaged and is very hard to manage. I was eager to try this product and see if Suave really has discovered something that works well. It smells nice, lathers well and rinses out clean. I found that upon drying my hair with a blow dryer my hair was still pretty frizzy, even set on medium heat. I tried it again, letting my hair air dry and it wasn't as frizzy, but still wasn't completely smooth and soft like I'd hoped. I did use this shampoo with the conditioner, but that didn't seem to make much of a difference in the end result. Overall, it leaves your hair clean, but I don't know that the oil infusion really makes a difference as far as fixing damaged hair.
on December 22, 2014
I don't know about anyone else but we are losing hair every time we use it! I switched to another brand & no problem! Went back to this & hair calling out again! Enough hair to cover the drain! Throwing it out!!
on August 7, 2013
I loved the way my hair felt after using this shampoo & conditioner BUT I seem to be in a minority here re the smell. The one I had was HEAVILY perfumed---it reminded me of the dime store fragrances from my girlhood days. UGH! And the smell lingered for a full day and 1/2. Is it possible I just got a bottle that had been too heavily scented? The scent was so nauseating that I returned it.