Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 20, 2014
I use this in place of a curl scrunching gel. Dampen hair and then then rub in about five pumps of this. It helps my hair curl nicely and works on barely damp hair unlike other products I have used that require hair to be totally soaked. It doesn't make my hair too crunchy, just the tiniest bit and it doesn't make my hair look oily.
on January 17, 2016
No idea why you can't find this on store shelves anymore. Really good product. I'm a guy and my bed head is pretty bad. I don't always have time or the need to take a shower, just to be able to style my hair. This product works great. Also good when out camping, snow skiing, etc. and you need to style your hair but don't have time or access to take a shower.
on March 2, 2016
I am so sad the foam style waterless shampoo by these brands are discontinued. It makes me mad, since so many complaints were from people who needed a powder type to cover the grease. This is different, yet judt as helpful. For example, I have a 3 year old that is always on the go. After playing outside, perspiring yet unable to hop in a shower, this refreshes my scalp sooo soo sooo soooo well. I have very long hair, so it's not easy to hop in the shower every time I perspire a lot. It also helps to help if your scalp is itchy from perspiring etc. Ofcourse, if hair is already greasy, this is not going to immediately covery up the grease. But, I Def have noticed I have not had to wash my hair every other day since using this. After a little while, there is no sticky or greasy look, I wish both this company and the similar one would rename and rewrite what this does, along with also keeping their powder sprays too. If this was called "after sport scalp and hair refresh" or similar, I think that would be
best. I went ahead and purchased a 3 pack for a wonderful price, I may try to get more because yes, I love it.
on January 6, 2016
This is a must have for a curly girl. I have very fine, very curly hair shoulder length hair. I have tried various expensive waterless shampoos and Suave is at the top of my list. My hair dries out quickly if I wash it everyday, with this Waterless Foam Shampoo I can use just two or three pumps and my curls go back to where they are supposed to be. It's also great for when I shower at night and my bedhead has gotten out of control while sleeping. Just a few pumps can detangle my curls and smooth them out in the morning. No strong smells to the foam which I prefer as well.
on March 25, 2015
It was poorly packaged. One bottle rolling around in the great big box, lost its entire content so that I had to clean the other 2 bottles before putting them away. It cleans hair a bit, but leaves 2 much residue and smell
on May 7, 2015
Just was I was looking for. Treseme used to have a similar product, however I can no longer find it. It has a light smell and refreshes your hair wonderfully. It says it's for curly hair however I have long straight hair and it works perfectly. Just keep in mind a little goes a long way. Start with small amounts first and work your way up form there.
on September 15, 2015
I have used this product for the past few years and loved it. No longer in retail stores so I thought this was the same product. The packaging is the same but the contents we're very much watered down. The product did not come close to the original which was also the pump bottle that is preferred. Disappointed!
on July 30, 2012
I saw reviews from other website say this product gives greasy looking hair, well, do not blame on the product before you read the instruction and know what it is for. This foam shampoo is for dry and curly hair not greasy looking straight hair. I have very long hair and the end of my hair is very dry and badly tangled. I found this product works very well to de-tangle my hair and also add a bit of moisture to it. If you want to spray product on the root of your hair to get rid of the oil, try Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray, Beautiful Clean, 5-Ounce.
on November 18, 2014
I have curly hair that I can only wash twice per week with shampoo, yet teach several classes a week at the gym -- so this waterless foam shampoo helps me out in between hair washings really well. Pleasant smell and easy to use. It doesn't leave a film or feel grimy. I use it on my daughter's hair AND son's hair as well.
on December 6, 2013
We just had a kid this past year so finding time to take a full shower where the wife could wash her hair on a regular basis was difficult. Hopping in and out, no problem, but the 45 minute hair washing process big problem. Fortunately this stuff will clean a lot of the dirt and oil out of the hair and buys us a few more days of avoiding the full shower. And it makes her hair smell nice too.