Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Scent Name: Pineapple|Size: Pack of 1|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 9, 2014
Scent Name: Pineapple|Size: Pack of 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Like our previous attempts at Suave's 3-in-1 line, our experience with the Pineapple was just okay. I think it comes of a product trying to do too much, and not doing any of it particularly well.

As shampoo it doesn't really lather and wash, nor does it completely rinse out easily, and it leaves a little residue that makes hair less squeeky-clean than L'oreal or J&J. Conversely the conditioner is not very strong, so on my 3yo and 7yo girls' long hair they had to supplement with a second rinse with proper conditioner or use a spray-in detangler. It's fine for body wash, but then that was always the easy part.

More importantly, my 3yo managed to splash some in her eye on two separate occasions this month (as 3yo's do) and both times she screamed and cried that it was "burning" her. Both times her eye was bloodshot and clearly irritated for a LONG time after her bath. While I've yet to find a truly tears-free shampoo, this seems like excessive irritation for a product passing itself off as one.

The Suave 3-in-1 is a decent choice for a quick bath where you're already fighting to get the kiddos to bed, or for travel where easier is better, I wouldn't recommend it for a regular purchase. Instead we've had much better experiences with Avalon Organics and Sweet Baby (not tear-free, but actually 100% natural and free from all the other chemicals usually found in shampoo), and even with L'Oreal Kids 2-in-1.
My daughter and I both used it, and we like it for a few reasons. The most important reason is that we both have different skin allergies, and this product is gentle. We have had no redness, or irritations noted. The plastic container fits into any small area, and this product is also Tear Free.

We used it several times to put it to the test, and have no complaints. The pineapple scent has a pleasant, sweet fragrance, and the more you use it, the more you like it.

The 3 in 1 is an added bonus, and it contains 22.5 fluid ounces, which will last quite a while. Due to the fact that my daughter finds it extremely useful, we will be ordering this in the near future. Highly recommended!
on June 5, 2014
I really like the smell of this soap plus it works well and leaves kids hair silky and smooth. Only thing is my daughter complains about it burning when it gets in her eyes even though it says tearless.
VINE VOICEon March 26, 2014
You cannot go wrong with a three in one product like this when you have kids. My kids are never thrilled about bathing so anything that lets them get the job done in a shorter amount of time is great in my book. The scent of pineapple is not too strong and leaves their hair smelling fresh and clean. It does a good job of conditioning their hair as well as cleaning it.
on February 14, 2014
My young grandson seems to be enjoying the reviews I have him do when we try a new product or book for children. He is getting pretty good at letting me know what he likes and dislikes. The first thing he said about the Suave Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo was that he liked it was gel. It felt smooth on his skin. He was practically hoping up and down about it.

The second thing he liked was the smell. It had a light citrus smell that surrounded David and reinforced the feel that he was clean after shampooing his hair and washing his body.

What I liked best was that his hair was clean and shiny. The kids shampoo we had been using seemed to leave his hair dull after drying his hair. This shampoo left his hair shiny and soft. Even his mother commented on it and felt his hair when she came to pick him up. The shine was that noticeable. There wasn't anything that we did not like about it.

All in all, we both liked this 3-1 combination - one container instead of several in and around the bathtub. I will definitely continue using this product at home.
VINE VOICEon January 28, 2014
You know how sometimes kids start to ripen after a day of playing, and they come and hug you and you get a whiff of their hair and it smells like bad jelly and kid stink? And you rear back a little because truly on their own either scent would be fine but blended together it becomes the most nauseating scent ever? Well, okay, could just be me... but after much trial and error I realized that certain shampoos and body washes on my kids just don't go well, which makes me apprehensive to try anything new. Thankfully for the price though, trying this Suave 3-1 seemed harmless enough to try. It's tear free, so I can use it on even my squirmiest youngest toddler, but the formula is tough enough to clean up my preteen without making her feel like a baby.
As a 3 in 1 product it's fantastic!! Clean hair, clean skin, and not overly drying. It has a great pineapple scent that works. Not too sweet, not too heavy, not too girly or boyish.
I'm thrilled to have found this one!
VINE VOICEon March 21, 2014
I actually got this product for myself because I hate having so many different products when you only need one. There are plenty of things to recommend this product too.

First, the fragrance smells nice without being overwhelming so adults can use it too, and you don't have to worry about smelling like a pineapple. It lathers nice, and you feel really clean. It doesn't dry out your skin, and it's gentle enough to use on your face.

If you travel a lot, this might just be the ideal product for you. One more thing that makes this product different from many products of its type: most shampoo/conditioner combinations leave a build up on your hair, which means you have to do something to remove it. I didn't have that problem with this product, and it does do a good job of detangling your hair. This is a good product for both children and adults.
VINE VOICEon March 14, 2014
Previously, we used Johnson's baby wash and I felt like it was time for my son to graduate from the "head to toe" baby formula to something more directed at kids. This filled that need quite well.

I am very sensitive to smells and it's very easy for a scent to be overpowering for me. This is not the case with this product. This scent is *very* light and afterward, you really only get the smell of "clean child" as opposed to something unnatural.

I also really liked how this is for everything. No need to mess with different soaps for body/head. I do think if you have a girl with long hair, the conditioner in this will probably not be adequate. But for my son, who has kind of a bowl cut, it suits us fine. I have no trouble combing his hair and it comes out nice and soft each time.
Suave Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash in pineapple scent is a good "all in one" wash for kids. The scent, while initially cloyingly sweet, ended up drying well and left my kids with a soft sweet, yet kind funky smell on their hair. It's hard to determine what to say the smell is exactly as it's not fruity like pineapple. Overall, that's the only thing about the 3 in 1 I didn't like - the washing capability is good, the conditioning is great, and both my kids ended up with soft manageable hair.

While I don't use the 3 in 1 for the body wash aspect much, I love how it gets my kids hair clean while conditioning - I didn't need to use a separate detangler to get their hair brushed out when drying. If you can get over the scent, this is a solid shampoo/conditioner. Recommended.
VINE VOICEon February 4, 2014
my son is a longtime user of the Suave Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo but he's always used the strawberry scented one which I thought was a bit overpowering. The pineapple scented shampoo and body wash has a pleasant scent, cleans his hair wonderfully and prevents it from getting tangled... as for the body wash, well, he's informed me that it's 'shampoo' and he'll use regular soap to wash his manly bits. I guess there's some things he's ready to grow up on and others - not so much :)

I was a little concerned about the packaging and how it would hold up in shipping and I must say it came through perfectly with nothing more than a little piece of tape over the top where the bottle opens (I would have put it in a plastic bag - just incase) but between the box, inflatable packing material and the piece of tape there was no leakage whatsoever.