5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but I still like t hem
Published 22 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Tattoo
The price, fit, build quality, etc were all average. So I'll say three out five stars. But did anyone else out there have the color transfer to their skin?! Seriously. The first time I wore these on a short bike ride. Got home, showered, and noticed the SUB logo had left a blue (my shorts' color) mark on my thigh! Faded after two days.

Wash these shorts...
Published on October 6, 2012 by J. Wo

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but I still like t hem, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Base Layer Shorts (Misc.)
I don't know why, but I ordered these thinking they were padded cycling shorts. They're obviously not, but I bought them not knowing it. However, they're great. They don't feel constraining, they don't ride up and stay in place. Even after running 2 miles. I don't wear these when I bike, so I can't help you there. I'd definitely buy these again if I had money to blow.
I also have some champion underwear from target, compared to those, these are 20 times better.

[UPDATE] I wore them today when I biked for 6 miles. They were good. They didn't rise up, if anything it was very slight. It wasn't as comfortable as wearing padded cycling shorts, but for small distances they work well. Way better than champion compression underwear and other normal underwear cause those compress and ride up in the wrong places. But these barely did. I would however, rather buy low-end padded cycling shorts for cycling and buy these for gym and other sports wear. I'm 5'8 140-150lbs, ordered small, and they fit good. The shorts end right above my knee cap and they stay there. The shorts were not suffocating at all.

[2nd UPDATE] Now that I've worn it a lot the graphics are starting to become cracked and it doesn't stay where it used too. But it still doesn't rise a significant amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, March 5, 2014
Got em, tried em on fit nicely held in all the right places! A number of reviewers have said to buy them a size larger, except for one reviewer who said that they fit him like they should - he was a med, bought a med and they fit like compression pants are supposed to. I went with the majority reviewers - I am a med - and bought large. Heres the deal, they did fit fine and like I said, held like they're supposed to - but I think I could have gotten my regular size - I mean they are compression shorts! I'm going to get another pair - but in my normal size med.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Base Layer Shorts, March 5, 2014
These are great. I have compression shorts made by Nike, Under Armour, and Shock Doctor and these are as good if not better. They're thicker than any of the others that i own. I use them when I go to the gym and doing combat martial arts and they work great for both. I'm tired of paying outrageous prices for Nike ($30) and Under Armour ($25) compression wear and these seem to be of great quality and are cheaper ($20). Sub Sports is a UK based company, so they're European sizing. You'll want to order a size up typically. I normally wear mediums and i ordered a large and they fit great. By the way I'm 6' and 200lbs with a 32-33in waist, if that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, June 9, 2013
Bought for my teenager. All Sub Dual stuff is A-1. Lightning fast delivery. Highly recommend for anyone and everyone looking for compression wear for summer or winter (or both)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub the new UA, Nike, Adidas killer, May 11, 2014
I bought these for lifting and general gym wear. I love using these on leg day because I feel it gives a really nice snug compression feeling, and actually boosts the confidence a little bit. I was tired of paying $40 for UA and Nike brand compression shorts. I think these are made more for cycling, but they are slowly replacing all my UA compression shorts. I do love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tattoo, October 6, 2012
J. Wo (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews

Wash these shorts thoroughly before use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., May 15, 2013
Sub Dual products are so much better than Under Amour. Plain and simple. I've played a lot of sports throughout school and I only wish I had this instead of Under Amour. Sub Dual products are more comfortable and are easier to move around in. I work in a factory now and I always wear them to stay cool and comfortable and they help significantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 21, 2013
The shorts are wonderful i like them much better than my underarmor shorts, the only thing i can say about them is that they much longer than my underarmor so to get the shorts to fall right above my knee they almost go up to my belly button. i just roll the top down a little and they are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Durable, January 14, 2014
These are very sturdy. They perform as advertised. Be advised that Sub Sports sizes run a size small. I typically wear a large but I needed an X-Large, which fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Comfort, July 1, 2012
Its the Best Brand ever. This under short its excellent. Its like a second skin, The Fabric is 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane. Highly recommended.

Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Base Layer Shorts