5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
Published on December 18, 2011 by James Mclachlan

3.0 out of 5 stars Size issues
Quality seemed ok but the sizes are smaller than what they described. If you wear medium, then it's better to order large and so on.
I ordered medium, and i am not even that bulky. 5'10'' 150 pounds athletic fit. But it is so tight to a point it kinda knocks air out of my chest when I wear them.
That's why I couldn't give 5 stars.

I would have given 4...
Published on December 18, 2012 by Pwince

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, December 18, 2011
I consider the price of compression gear to be unreasonable, in particular from some of the well known / big name brands. After visiting some of the local sports stores and reviewing what was on offer from UA / NIKE and feeling some of their products were nothing more than glorified t-shirts and underwear, I decided to go online. Discovered SUB SPORTS gear and it appealed in the "looks and price" dept, but there was no review. Further concern was the fact the product would be shipped from United Kingdom. I was apprehensive, however, the price was very attractive. I decided to risk a brand unknown to me and suffer the time determined for shipping from United Kingdom and ordered: shorts, tights and shirt (all in black). I was blown away when several days later a package arrived with the items. Super fast delivery. Now the good stuff. The products appear to be of high quality and look great. I am 5' 8" tall and lean, weighing between 145 and 150lbs. They fit like second skins. I have short legs, 30" inseam and the tights are a tad long but apart from that the shirt, shorts and tights are perfect. My legs are super lean / toned and for anyone carrying a bit more bulk the shorts and tights would have no problem. If I weighed 10 / 15 lbs overall more the fit would still be excellent as the fabric stretches in all direction but does not feel uncomfortable. The three items cost a fraction of what a pair of high-dollar tights would cost. You can'y beat this deal. Enjoy and hope this was helpful. Its only the third review I have written.

5.0 out of 5 stars US Buyers Order One Size Up, November 14, 2013
Hello all. Like you, I scoured the reviews regarding information on sizing seeing as this is a product manufactured specifically for European sizes. Not many of the reviews are helpful so I decided to play it safe and hope for the best. I normally wear size Medium shirts and decided to order a Large for this particular product. I am 5'11 and 165 lbs and it fits perfectly. Now remember, this is a compression shirt; it's meant to be tight and show your rolls! When I first put it on, I felt as if it was a little too tight but then I remembered that this was a compression shirt after all and with a wash or two, it will fit much better. I have pretty broad shoulders and the fit on this is spot on for me. It feels like a second skin but in a good way. The material isn't thin, it's medium weight. Good as a base layer in the fall/winter/early spring, probably too thick for summer heat. If you fit a size Medium in Express clothing perfectly, you will fit a size Large in this shirt perfectly for reference. If you want to err on the side of caution or on the fence, move another size up to XL. The length of this shirt is fine on me as well and I have a 32" inseam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, November 7, 2013
I just got mine in the mail, so I can't comment on quality too much other than to say that it seems great. I'm writing to help others who are struggling with determining what size to get. I read all the reviews, multiple times, trying to guess what might be good given how small they run. I'm 6' and about 185 to 190lbs right now (I range from 180 to 200 quite easily). I got an XL. It's very tight, i.e. even tight for this type of shirt, but probably just about 'right' size if you want a particularly snug fit. Earlier I bought a nike 'pro combat' shirt, a large, (which started falling apart almost immediately) and this one is slightly tighter. I'm sure even the XXL would have been tight on me, the L unwearable. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to expensive Under Armor, May 4, 2012
Got this in yesterday. A little thicker than I imagined but looks good and appears to be well made. I'm 6' and 205 lbs (winter weight) and wanted a base layer w/o paying a fortune for it. Fits well and I plan to order from them again. Note: remember that this is a European manufacture so I'd advise going at least one size larger than you'd normally would get. I normally go Large but even the XL is skin tight on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray!, September 4, 2014
I am 5, "10" 175lbs and the size chart indicated my size was a large. I was fine till I started reading the reviews and most people claiming that this brand sizes ran small. I almost yielded and ordered a XL but at the last minute, decided to go with my gut feeling [pun intended] and ordered a large and it fits perfectly. All I can say for you out there looking for a really quality product at a great price that fits right, this is it. As for the fit, pay no heed to the reviews. Most of the people here are vain. Even to themselves when ordering, they seem to downplay their weight and maybe even add in a few extra inches in height. Someone who is 5, "8" weighs on the north side of 190lbs orders a large instead of XL and then rails about the "tight" fit. It is a bit tight on the forearms but it is supposed to compress certain areas of the body I assume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for soccer for our son, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Base Layer Long Sleeve Top (Apparel)
We bought one for our son to play soccer outside in the cooler weather. He wears it under his uniform. I didn't want to buy the well kwown expensive brand name gear since he is growing fast and will only be able to wear it for one season. Glad I found this since it's high quality fabric much like the big brand names we've owned. True to fit sizing. Comfortable, washes and has held up well (we never throw sports clothes in the dryer).

Really pleased with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size issues, December 18, 2012
That's why I couldn't give 5 stars.

I would have given 4 stars if the shipping burden wasn't on me... but when I asked, they asked me to ship it to their office which is in UK. I decided to keep them as shipping cost wouldn't be cheap.

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., March 19, 2012
Great and instant 4 day(within a weekend) delivery to Greece with a "free shipping cost"(~2,5Euro) included in the main price. Sub Sports Dual Compression fit base layer under Shirt An extremely good item, offering all of PERFORMANCE,ENDURANCE,RECOVERY,PROTECTION & COMFORT(tested in semi-professional football conditions), as mentioned by the seller and as it is meant to do, in an extremely good price. I would recommend this product without hesitation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size chart is not useful, October 6, 2012
I bought a long sleeve sub dual shirt and I had a very bad experience. It looks like the size chart is not usefull because when I tried the shirt on, it was too small for me, even for my wife. Also, fabric does not stretch enough to fit to your body, your body has to adjust to the shirt. You feel like you were inside of a rubber bag. I ended up giving away the shirt to a sister in law who is a lot smaller than me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, cheaper than their competitors!, July 3, 2012
I bought this shirt as a cheaper alternative to buying from Underarmor. I have been wearing Underarmor compression boxer shorts 7 days a week, for the last 8 years. I just can't wear any other underwear.... Anyway, I wanted a compression shirt for cycling but I didn't want to go broke buying one from UA, so I bought this instead.

This shirt is great, thick material, very sturdy stitching, and the color really pops. If you are on the fence about buying this shirt, go ahead and buy it, but buy a much larger size than you normally wear.

Please be aware that the sizing runs very small. I am 6 feet tall, 220 pounds. I lift weights 6 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week. I always wear a Large in normal cotton T-shirts and they fit a little loose. I'm in pretty good shape and the XXL is very tight on me. It is wearable but tight. I also purchased an XL at the same time. I had to return it because it was TOO tight to even try on. I understand that "compression" means tight, I bought it because I wanted it to be tight, but this shirt is TIGHT! I will definitely buy more of these and the short sleeve version, but I will only order them in XXL. Definitely recommend! Also, the care instructions on the tag say, "DO NOT put in DRYER". I hope that my wife and I do not accidentally make this mistake. If it shrinks even a little bit, it will be unwearable.