5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent leggings
I think it's fair to say I love these after just one wearing. I got them for my no-gi/jiu-jitsu classes. They are as good as, if not better then, the UA leggings. Have a great feel, very comfortable, definitely help with sweat and moisture. I've added all of SUB Sports apparel to my wish list and will be getting more. You can't beat the price.
Published on May 1, 2012 by Justin

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for husband who runs...
These are good for the price...they seem to not fit as snug as real tights should though.

Also the seam has started a little run or tear after only one or tow washings...but good for the price asked.
Published 5 months ago by Redheaded wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent leggings, May 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, November 7, 2013
I am 6'3" 209 lbs and bought large. Fitted well. I can tell a difference on leg day with these. Great compression feeling and snug bit. I can see a person with very large legs would need larger size. Average size legs fit as expected.

I am buying another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 24, 2013
These work amazingly. I wear them under my pants or shorts to keep warm and to prevent chafing during runs and bike rides. I haven't worked up the nerve to wear them by themselves yet though, haha. They provide some great compression and even after sweating like a maniac, I take them off and I'm dry as a bone. It's nuts. The material is great, and they feel really high quality. Recommend in a heartbeat. I wash them in the washing machine then hang dry and they dry in literally minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnific!, September 4, 2014
I am 5, "10" 175lbs and the size chart indicated my size was a medium. I was fine till I started reading the reviews and most people claiming that this brand sizes ran small. I almost yielded and ordered a large but at the last minute, decided to go with my gut feeling [pun intended] and ordered a medium and it fits perfectly. All I can say for you out there looking for a really quality product at a great price that fits right, this is it. As for the fit, pay no heed to the reviews. Most of the people here are vain. Even to themselves when ordering, they seem to downplay their weight and maybe even add in a few extra inches in height. Someone who is 5, "8" weighs on the north side of 190lbs orders a medium instead of large, and then rails about the "tight" fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value, August 22, 2013
I bought the Sub Dual short sleeve shirt, as well as the Sub Dual leggings to wear under my hockey goalie equipment. I was a bit disappointed when I placed the order because it said the expected delivery date was nearly a month after I ordered (Items ship from the UK). However, I was pleasantly surprised to see them at my house 7 days after order.

I was able to use them for the first time today and I am very happy with them. This is significantly better than what I used to wear. The leggings are great under goalie pads - they allow the pads to rotate freely.

The DUAL allowed me to breath even though the ice conditions are cold. Would certainly recommend based on my initial use.

I am 6'2" approximately 200 lbs - the large was the right size to order. The shirt is a bit difficult to get on and off, but it was comfortable once on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality yet minor flaw, July 23, 2012
I have worn and washed/air dried 3 times since I got it. The logo as I figured would start to crack and eventually peel. Design and quality of material and stitching is great. The sizing may run a tad on the smaller size from what they claim. So you may want to size one up unless you choose to wear it super tight. Not sure it it will break in after X amount of times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get them, you wont regret it., May 28, 2014
For a few reasons; the price, the quality, and how awesome you'll look in these. Honestly, these are great for first time or long time wearers. these things are comfortbale. I'm 6"1' 175lb avid crossfitter and the M fit me perfectly, I have bigger legs and smaller waist, so the M fit fine in the wasit, I normally rock a 31-32 but need the legs for about a 34 and these bad boys were perfect. If you're a 34-26 get the L... I could see the waist band getting too tight at that point for the Mediums.

I'm definitely going to order another pair or two.... Hardest part will be picking colors! ha

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, December 6, 2013
This is a excellent product! I primarily used it for BJJ. I'm 6'4" 220 lbs and the large was spot on! The shirt didn't ride up while rolling. I felt like the product kept my muscles warm and wicked the majority of my sweat away. I will be buying more in various colors soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down best spats for the money, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Base layer Leggings / Tights (Apparel)
I wear these as spats under my shorts for Jiu-Jitsu. To date they are the highest value spats I've been able to find anywhere.

To put things in perspective, a nice pair of spats (grappling-speak for leggings or tights) from one of the big names like Tatami Fightwear will easily cost you between $50 and $70. These cost only $30. When I first ordered them I was afraid that the low price might mean poor quality, poor fit, or ugly looks. None of this was the case. The tights are made of a durable material and do not feel cheap at all. The fit was very nice, with no excessively bunchy or tight areas. the contrast stitching looks great, too. I usually wear a black and white rash guard, black shorts with white accents, and a white mouth guard, so these leggings in black with white contrast stitching look awesome. I got compliments the very first time I wore them.

I loved these so much that I ordered another pair in orange, and the matching rash guard top for it.

I have very skinny, long legs. I'm 5'10", 137lb, with a 29" waist. I ordered the small. The fit is snug as it should be. My legs are pretty long, and these come up just an inch or two above my ankles. If I was wearing these for fashion, that would bother me. But for grappling I actually prefer that fit.

Summary: Every bit as good as $60 grappling spats. 50% of the price, with 100% of the quality, fit, and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars After long search Ive found them!, September 25, 2012
I like wearing compression type leggings under things as long underwear in everyday situations, going out at night, going to hockey games, etc. I got these in large even though I am a medium and they are perfect. Id err on the larger size first. Crotch isnt low, waist not too tight, they feel and look good. Very happy. And great price.