5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jersey!
This is my first cycling jersey that I have bought, but I'm very impressed by the price and quality of the jersey. The fit was perfect and the shipping was fast....No complaints! Will buy another soon.
Published on December 28, 2010 by C. Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Cost - OK Option
I was getting tired of paying premium for Pearl Izumi or the like cycling jerseys so decided to give this a try. The fit is what I would call an athletic fit but nit quite as form fitting as Pearl Izumi stuff of the same size. Overall the jersey is Ok but clearly not up to the quality that I have been accustomed to.

Pros
Material seems to be good...
Published 13 months ago by James Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jersey!, December 28, 2010
C. Bennett (Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Sublimated Print Race Cut Short-Sleeve Biking Cycling Jersey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, June 10, 2013
TDEKROON (Abbotsford, BC) - See all my reviews
Quality is better than I expected at this price point. Material is well constructed and performs well. The material is heavier gauge than some other jerseys I have seen, but I'll gladly take the slight tradeoff in breath-ability for longevity. I am very impressed with the moisture wicking and fast drying properties of this jersey as it has been comfortable for my pacific northwest rides so far in 55-75 degree temps (13-24 C). May not be as comfortable as other jerseys for rides in 85+ degree heat, but I'm not complaining. Regarding sizing, I am 6' 2" and 190 lbs and the large fits my torso great. The only downside of this jersey so far is there is no reflective piping anywhere so night time visibility is poor. Overall, I am very happy with the jersey and would recommend it to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, October 14, 2013
The shirt is made very well. The fit isn't bad but it is longer than it needs to be. I bought a small for my 15 yr old son who is wearing a men's medium in clothes. He's 5'10", 140lbs and it was a little large and long.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality at a Great Price!, July 21, 2011
I absolutely love this jersey! I have paid 3x more for comparable quality. It is also very comfortable to wear. I will definitely buy more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 6, 2014
Real nice jersey. Good price. Be careful with zipper though because it's cheap. I'd buy another jersey if I needed one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Cost - OK Option, June 15, 2013
James Card (Cumberland RI United States) - See all my reviews

Pros
Material seems to be good quality
Style good
Rubberized hem to keep from riding up

Cons
Sleeves are very loose. I would need Hulk Hogan arms to come close to filling out.
Zipper is poor quality and cannot be used with a single hand during a ride - need 2 hands

Overall for the price it is not a bad option but you will definitely not forget it is not your favorite Pearl Izumi.

8/5/10`3 Update: After 3rd wearing the zipper fully broke. Have to drop my rating from 3 to 2 starts for this. I can't recommend - even at a bargain price if it can't stand up to a couple of washes then it is really not a bargain. Go for the real stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome deal!, October 27, 2011
I bought this jersey not knowing what i was getting. I received it today and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and fit of the jersey. I bought the black in size small with the logos, and it fits like a dream! I'm 5'9 165 lbs. if that helps. Love the pockets in the back. Don't worry about the small size, it fits more like a medium, as there is a little space around my torso. The arms are nice and tight though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jersey, but bigger than expected, August 23, 2011
I love this jersey. Great product for the price I paid for it. The only thing you should know is that the Small size is more like a Medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cycling jersey for the price, May 14, 2011
Lawrence (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
The jersey (white) is a little long and large (medium) but not that bad. The fabric is a little thinner than other brands which is nice riding in the summer heat in Florida. Will probably get another one (red) soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review upgrade, June 27, 2014
OK, so my first review I ranked like one star because of the darn cheap zipper which was broken when I got it. Reading other reviews tho seems to be common experience.
They are sending me another jersey, so I am now happier with them and based on the overall quality of the jersey apart from the zipper, it's a very good value! If the next one has a broken zipper I guess I just cut it out and have my wife sew on some buttons.

Rate and Discover Movies