I am giving four stars because of the quality of the product compared to it's price. However, be warned, I think these shirts run about 1 1/2 sizes smaller than is listed.

Published 21 months ago by David Vincent

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Except for Zipper
As with the many other Amazon customers that purchased this product I was impressed with the feel of the material and the European cut of the jersey. Unfortunately, after 4 rides the zipper has failed.

Published 11 months ago by Jill

4.0 out of 5 stars Product quality is good, however, product sizing is incorrect!!, March 28, 2013

I wear a standard U.S. size large shirt, which is 42" to 44" around the chest, but I ordered a XL cycle size because other reviewers said the sizing runs small. The XL cycle shirt appeared to be of good quality material, nice looking shirt, good deep pockets in the back, and it had plenty of length, but it was just a bit too snug in the body. I've never owned a cycle shirt before, so when I saw the retailers cycle shirt image that recommend me to measure the width and length of my current cycle shirt, I found it to be of no use to me.

The retailer will not allow you to exchange the product because they say it is not their fault that you ordered the wrong size. They require you to return it at your cost, and then reorder a new item. This retailer should have provided accurate chest measurements to compare to U.S. shirt sizes so their customers could order the correct product the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jersey that fits exactly as the description says it should, April 25, 2013
I really like this jersey. It's the first one that I've owned so I don't have much to compare it to, but it seems to be well made and looks nice. The material breaths very well and feels light on my skin. I have a 38" chest so I ordered the small based on their chest measurement chart and it fits perfectly. I think the discrepancy for those that feel this is sized incorrectly is that they didn't pay attention to the part that reads, "Race-cut based on European Slim-fit for cyclists who are lean and mean". These shirts are tapered, meaning the chest is larger than the mid section, so if your mid section is larger than your chest than these jerseys were not designed for you. The bottom of them is tight to keep them in place (as you would want) so if you have a belly, I can see this jersey being very uncomfortable. It fits exactly as I wanted it to. I do find that the zipper is a little difficult to deal with at times, as it seems to catch, and for this reason I thought about rating it one star lower. I'm new to cycling and still suffer a bit from sticker-shock when it comes to cycling apparel, so considering the value of this shirt, I think it deserves five.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't always believe the other reviewers regarding sizing if you are an athletic build but not a bulky guy (like most cyclists), May 8, 2013
I ended up buying this because it was a good price and I wanted a bike specific jersey for an upcoming duathlon (plus it looked pretty nice). Once I received it and tried it on for a fit test the shirt ended up being larger than other reviewers led me to believe. I expected it to be snug but it ended up being slightly loose like how you wear a normal workout shirt. What I bought is a sized Large shirt and it was a little loose even though I am an athletic build just over 5'9" and weight in just under 180lbs. Normally I should have bought a Medium but went a size up because of all the complaints on sizing being smaller than expected. Bike jerseys are supposed to be snug so you reduce drag and increase efficiency.

For comparison before I purchase this shirt I tried on bike jerseys at my local REI to get an idea of how these types of shirts fit me since I've never owned one before (my other race gear is for triathlons but I didn't want to wear sleeveless stuff for the upcoming duathlon). Based on a few different brands a sized Medium fit snugly that is more ideal for race day with the Large sized ones being a little loose. Because a bunch of reviewers stated that they should have bought a size up led me to believe that getting a large sized one would be the equivalent of the mediums I tried on in the store. I have learned that the Amazon size charts are correct if you are of an athletic build but I am guessing not so much if you are overweight in any means. I measured my chest and came in around 42" circumference and that does support Amazon's size chart being correct for Men's clothing. Per the chart the Large sized jersey should fit me but be a little loose (which it is).

I'll update on how it performs once my race is over but the material feels comfortable upon initial impressions. I'll just keep this one and use the jersey for training days and mountain trails when it starts to wear out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Race Cut is a good description, August 21, 2013
I used the fitting guide and the product fits exactly as described. It is snug, but what else would you expect from race cut. If you like a more relaxed fit, buy a larger size, or another product. I really like the fabric, I like the length, I really like the color and print. I would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Except for Zipper, January 3, 2014

Should the manufacturer decide to upgrade the zipper quality to address the "known and well-documented" issues I could recommend it. Until then, I suggest that you purchase a similar item from another manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for the price, June 24, 2013
I am a fairly large individual (6'0'' and 235lbs). The XL size fits snugly but comfortably and is long enough to cover my abdomen and lower back even when fully tucked and pushing hard. The waist has a rubbery band around it which keeps it from moving up on you while riding. The pockets on the back snugly fit my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which I have used to record Strava segments without issue. I have not noticed an issue with sweat, as the shirt seems to dissipate moisture quite well even in 80 degree heat. The only issue that I did notice was that when I have my phone in the middle pocket that seems to get a bit more moisture accumulated whereas if I put it in the side pockets there's not really an issue. The pockets are plenty large enough to hold whatever you need on a local ride, except maybe for water bottles.

Pros: Fits well, dissipates moisture well, plenty of pocket space, the white is very visible

Cons: I have found that the zipper can be difficult to unzip as it constantly gets caught on the cloth. It's easy to get it to work with a little attention.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap zipper!, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Men's Sublimated Print Race Cut Short-Sleeve Biking Cycling Jersey (Apparel)
I liked the jersey ok at first but the zipper was cheap and broke after 3 uses. Looks nice and performs ok but useless after the zipper broke.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mens Sublimited Print race cut short sleeve biking jersey, June 30, 2014
Saw this item, thought it would be good.
Guess what. It arrived today as promised but the zipper wont close!
Yes it will pull up but then the lower portion opens up. Totally useless.
Had I known i was wasting money it would have been worth it. No its no longer in an UN-opened packaging and I want a refund. Not interested in another Jersey.
CHEEP ZIPPER.
I would have given it 1/4 star if I could!!!!
Wont buy from this vendor AGAIN since this seems like the quality or lack of quality they sell....
DISAPPOINTED......

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, May 8, 2013
I can say that the product did feel great, and the price was great. But the overall fit left something to be desired. I was excited from the review about the more 'race' cut fitment. That's not true. I am a size medium in Pearl iZumi, and following the charts, I was a small. The size was fine, but the overall shape was just a bit odd. Its far too long first off, and there's just too much loose-ness around the waist area.

Not to mention, the zipper was terrible. Did not zip up or down without getting snagged.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap zipper broke immediately, September 7, 2014
Well, I was hopeful when I received this. Seemed to be reasonably made given the price. Nice graphics. The fit was a little smaller than I was expecting, based on the sizing guidelines, but still o.k., and not too tight. Then I went to zip it up, and the zipper broke. It completely separated, and then I could not zip it either up or down. I sent this back, and decided that it's worth it to spend the extra money on a high quality jersey.