Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Imprint Comfort Mat Croco Series 20-Inch by 36-Inch, Stone
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 25, 2012
Oh my gosh, do I ever LOVE this mat! I love tile and hesitated to have it installed in my new kitchen because I was afraid of standing long hours on the hard tile while I cooked. I am so glad that I went for what I liked and found a remedy my feet/legs. These mats are so comfortable, and good looking. I got the Croc pattern which is really cool! I have gray tones in my kitchen and bought the stone color which matches well.
update- my adult daughters love my mats so much that they both asked Santa to leave one under the tree for each of them, same Croc pattern and stone color.
on March 25, 2013
I bought these as a gift for my inlaws and i loved them so much i bought 2 for myself and 2 for my mother. They are the most stylish anti-fatigue mats i have found. Best price is here on Amazon. They really work. Before standing on my hard tile kitchen floor and making dinner would leave my feet sore, now i can be in there for hours and i dont even notice. They are so easy to wipe clean. No more shaking a rug full of crumbs outside. I got the basket weave pattern and it looks great in my tuscan style kicken. They come rolled up up within a day or 2 will lay perfect.
on May 26, 2013
I ignored the reviews stating the problem with the edges curling and the potential for tripping. Low and behold both of the mats I ordered were curling. I tried putting strategically placed books on the edges with little improvement. I returned them when my elderly mother, sisters, husband and myself all tripped on them. Too bad because they felt great once you were standing on them. Amazon has a great return policy!
on March 27, 2015
I am glad you are no longer carrying this -- My mat cracked in several places within 6 months -- never returned and should have -- shame on me -- do not carry
on September 3, 2012
I am an mostly an endorser of you get what you pay for, so I was a little hesitant to buy a cheaper version of gel pro; however, I am very pleased so far. It is wearing well, lies flat, and is easy to clean. It is very comfortable, in a subtle way. I don't consciously feel the comfort, but in the back of my mind there is a real want to stand on the mat as opposed to somewhere else! I will be buying another for in front of my stove. Right now, its in front of my sink/cutting board area. The color is the real issue. I bought the stone color and while it is nice, it does have a green undertone to it, IMO.