Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 6, 2014
The perfume I received did not come in the 'original' Sublime bottle as pictured on Amazon, and is not as fragrant as it should be. I have been wearing Sublime for years and I love it. Bloomingdale's no longer carries it so I've had to purchase it on line; however, it is not the same.
Sublime is a chypre-floral with an oakmoss developing into jasmine and citrus. The dry-down is elegant. When you spray it intially, however, it is VERY strong. Two sprays in the bath scented the entire house. The flask is gorgeous, like a lotus bud.
on May 27, 2014
I wear this a lot. Sublime is very hard to find,I was very happy to fine it on Amazon. It is not for everyone, I think most women 30 and up would wear this. I was 30 first time I wore Sublime I'm 69 now and still love it.
on October 9, 2012
Sublime EDP has been difficult to find in Australia. The Sublime EDP is ideal for me because I am allergic to most EDT perfumes. For me, Sublime outshines Jean Patou's other great perfume, Joy, as it is not quite so 'sweet'. It is beautifully presented in its signature bottle and box. My only regret is that it is not more readily available in Australia, however I am extremely pleased that, with Amazon.com and its contacts with suppliers, I have been able to purchase this product.
on September 10, 2012
A friend of mine suggested Sublime Perfume. I found that it is MY perfume. I miss the fragrance when I run out, so I don't run out often.
on July 29, 2013
It doesn't smell the same, it's the newer bottle, i thought i wold get the older bottle. it is weak probably won't order again.
on November 23, 2013
Have used this fragrance for many years . It is my go to scent. I get many compliments on it. Can't imagine why they would stop making it. But, hopefully I have acquired a lifetime supply.
on September 21, 2014
This is my wife's favorite perfume. Years ago it was available at Nordstrom, but not for the last few years so when she is out or for a gift I'm always looking for an online deal.
on May 22, 2014
I'm absolutely in love with this perfume. Normally its a very expensive fragrance but thank god i found it on amazon. Reasonable price and im happy. I will def repurchase again. :)
on December 7, 2013
This is my favorite scent, you can't find it in the stores in our area Everyone asks what I have on. I spray in over
my head, up in the air. Then I stand under it.