4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and hypnotic
Sublime is a chypre-floral with an oakmoss developing into jasmine and citrus. The dry-down is elegant. When you spray it intially, however, it is VERY strong. Two sprays in the bath scented the entire house. The flask is gorgeous, like a lotus bud.
Published on December 29, 2003 by Joanna Daneman

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The perfume I received did not come in the 'original' Sublime bottle as pictured on Amazon, and is not as fragrant as it should be. I have been wearing Sublime for years and I love it. Bloomingdale's no longer carries it so I've had to purchase it on line; however, it is not the same.
Published 4 months ago by Ann M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and hypnotic, December 29, 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Perfume I wear, September 10, 2012
A friend of mine suggested Sublime Perfume. I found that it is MY perfume. I miss the fragrance when I run out, so I don't run out often.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 6, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 29, 2013
It doesn't smell the same, it's the newer bottle, i thought i wold get the older bottle. it is weak probably won't order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find., May 27, 2014
I wear this a lot. Sublime is very hard to find,I was very happy to fine it on Amazon. It is not for everyone, I think most women 30 and up would wear this. I was 30 first time I wore Sublime I'm 69 now and still love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), May 22, 2014
I'm absolutely in love with this perfume. Normally its a very expensive fragrance but thank god i found it on amazon. Reasonable price and im happy. I will def repurchase again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scent, December 10, 2013
This is the only perfume my grandmother will wear. I have so many memories associated with it. Thrilled i can now find it on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, December 7, 2013
This is my favorite scent, you can't find it in the stores in our area Everyone asks what I have on. I spray in over
my head, up in the air. Then I stand under it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time fav, November 23, 2013
Have used this fragrance for many years . It is my go to scent. I get many compliments on it. Can't imagine why they would stop making it. But, hopefully I have acquired a lifetime supply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah, Sublime, January 15, 2013
Nan Haemer (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I love it. My go to scent. Bring it back, Jean Patou, and I will be a much happier woman!

Sublime Eau de Parfum for Women by Jean Patou