5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps B12 levels at an excellent level
I cannot absorb B12 through dietary intake, so I must supplement. I did shots for awhile, then switched to sublinguals. My research indicated that methylcobalamin B12 is most easily absorbed, and my lab work has proven it. My B12 level is consistently excellent since I started methylcobalamin B12 sublinguals.
Published on January 10, 2008 by L. Hancock

2.0 out of 5 stars Side effects for me were not good.
I started taking one a day and noticed more energy, however after a few days, I noticed very loose stools. Stopped taking and was back to normal, then started taking one a day again and diarrhea again. Not for me.
Published 3 months ago by DoodleMom

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps B12 levels at an excellent level, January 10, 2008
L. Hancock (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sublingual Vitamin B12 (1000 mcg), B6 (5mg), Folic Acid(400 mcg) & Biotin (25mcg) - 250 Sublingual Tablets - Formulated with methylcobalamin Vitamin B-12. (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement at a Great Price, October 30, 2007
I've ordered this twice from WonderLabs, on the recommendation of another Amazon user. It's a high-quality sublingual (under the tongue) B12 with B6 and Folic Acid (which, when paired with B12, has been shown to lower HOMOCYSTEIN levels in the blood, helping to reduce heart attack risk). My husband was diagnosed with NEUROPATHY (numbness in hands and feet) several years ago, apparently related to a lack of B12. He was given B12 injections monthly at the doctors' office, until we made the switch to this sublingual. It's much more convenient than a trip to the doctor's office & a lot cheaper. Research B12 online---you'll be shocked at how depleted most Americans are in this substance, particularly females who have used birth control pills. And how essential B12 is to nerve conduction.

Wonderlab's Advanced B12 helps us not only with energy levels but seems to improve memory and performance (stamina). Not to mention the fact that it has kept the progress of my husband's neuropathy at bay; he even thinks it may have improved. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product; price is right, June 5, 2009
White Rhino (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I formerly used a different brand of this product (same ingredients and strengths of each) until I found this one. Same results at a better price--I was just paying for the name before, I guess. Can't afford to purchase a name in today's economy--just want the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy skyrocket, January 4, 2011
Got these to supplement my wife's vitamins. Took some myself, nice taste, and I feel a burst energy throughout the day. They have definitely had an impact on both our health. A great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars b-12 sublingual, April 6, 2008
use the product for two weeks twice a day and you really can feel the difference in energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything in B vitamins you need, January 31, 2010
I was taking B12, B6, and Folic acid individually. This is simple and effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, July 28, 2010
I have been taking this product for about a year now, has really improved my energy level! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublingual B12, June 3, 2013
Dell Six (OKMULGEE, OK, US) - See all my reviews
I've also been taking the sublingual B-12 for 15 years because as a person ages, especially after 50, the body doesn't absorb B vitamins as when younger. Only the sublingual goes straight to the blood stream & as the body absorbs it, energy is instantanious & no more melancholoy, no depression and lasts thru the day. Wonderful discovery, thanks to my Nutritionist/Chiropractor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, March 29, 2013
My doctor recommended I take 1000 mcg after blood work said I had a level of 199 pg/mL, which according to the reference lab was barely low (their reference range was 200-1100). So after some searching I found methylcobalamin is one of the better forms. I just had blood work done again and now my level is 1090 pg/mL so it definitely worked for me, a little too well. I'm not sure why my level is low to begin with though, but i suspect it may have to do with my taking antibiotics for several years for acne.

My only complaint is that they don't dissolve very quickly like some have mentioned.

5.0 out of 5 stars WonderLab, January 12, 2008
I have always had a good relationship with this company. No problems at all and delivery on time