Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on May 19, 2015
I compared this game to the real subway suffers and this one is bad and not even a little bit as good as the real game
on May 13, 2015
fun game for your kid! My 4 year loves this. He laughs when he gets caught or accidentally bumps a cart. I enjoy seeing my son laugh cause it makes me laugh I end up playing the game and we both have fun laughing and trying not to get caught by the police guy and his dog.
on July 1, 2014
At first this game was fun. I have played both the Kindle version and the phone version. But while it's fun at first it becomes repetitive REAL quick. It's just a continuous level that gets faster and faster as you go, but it doesn't have a scenery change. While it's nice that they change every couple of weeks, it becomes the same thing once again. While the graphics were great and the music was upbeat it failed to capture my attention as well as my children so I can only give it a three.
on December 4, 2014
Great Job Subway Surfers creators. I really enjoy the game. I love the graphics and the thing where you can get a character for a limited amount of time like this London one. Every time the character goes out or something, it updates. I just love that. You did an amazing job creating this game.
on May 13, 2013
Subway surfers is a good game and I love playing it is full of excitement
I feel like it's for people from any age and they do have a lot of fun .
If even you have young kids who like to at games this is good for them and its great for parents knowing it's safe and appropriate
on January 24, 2016
This game is fun and I play it on my phone, iPad and kindle. Would have given it four stars if it wasn't for the fact that when I try and play it and my iPad I can't access the skateboard. No matter how many times I tap on the screen or how hard I tap my character is still running on his legs😬
on November 29, 2014
This is seriously one of the best games ever. Better then temple run!! It is awsome, amazing, and wonderful! You MUST get this app!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something is totally strange about you if you don't get this game. - Hope this helped. :-)
on October 8, 2014
Our 6-year-old requested this game. He has played it at his grandmother's house. He dived into it as soon as it was installed on the Kindle and really enjoyed himself. He gave me a running narration of what he was doing. The graphics are good and there is enough variety to keep children interested. The skills needed to play the game are very similar to those needed for Temple Run 2 which this child also enjoys.
on December 5, 2014
I really love this game. It's sooooooo addicting. I like all of the power ups. I like how when you achieve achievements, you can get better scores, so if you play a lot like I do, you will have a better score
on December 14, 2015
Great game, kids love to play it. Even my 3 year old loves to play this game and is pretty good at it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is she often wants to switch characters and that takes money. But great game!