Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 8, 2012
I was so excited to get this beautiful book. I have long been a fan of Think and Grow Rich and the 17 Laws of Success, which are taken and revised versions of this book. I will also get the 1928 version as well, just out of curosity of the difference. I am working my way through this, and am really, really having great fun reading it, because you can really hear Hill's personality come through. If you like Think and Grow Rich or the Laws of Success, this book you will love, because it isn't ''edited''. I would call this the Bible of success books, and really, I'm not sure you need to read anything else. Also, it supports you for who you are and helps you realize that it is important to accurately evaluate what your personality is so that you do that which you do best, and leave the rest to help you at what you are not good at. But, this just scratches the surface of the immense wisdom available here. Every High School freshman should study this book. Everyone can be outstanding, excellent, productive and prosperous, but everyone can't do it the same way or by doing the same thing. These pages are the essence of what it takes to be successful no matter what you want to do. A MUST read for everybody!
11 comment56 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2013
I am so thankful & grateful for this Vieux Publishing edition of Napoleon Hill's "The Laws of Success." In knowing my eyes & ears will deceive me; reading this book has helped me exercise my discernment muscles, "reading between the lines," as well as continually teaching myself in my own style (as Hill was doing under Carnegie's guidance). I possess different versions of "The Laws of Success" and this Vieux Publishing edition of the book I use as my foundation and fill-in the blanks with missing areas that I find exists throughout the various editions, including this one. I absolutely love it because it contains some missing information that I have come across along my journey to elevate my mind (i.e. Vieux Publishing edition is missing the lesson on the "HABIT OF SAVING" while the other editions are missing the lesson on "ACTION" ... both very important elements to make our dreams/goals/desires/preferences a reality). I enjoy reading & re-reading each & every chapter over & over again as I follow Napoleon Hill's guidance through the journey ... I immediately listen and take action when he says "go back and reread the lesson on ____", "observe ____"; as I am having new cognitions, new understandings, and new realizations each and every time that I was not aware-of or present-to during the previous reads. Thank you so much for the Vieux Publishing edition !!! I love it and give it out as a gift to other like-minded beings on the journey up the levels with me. I wish you all the best on your journey ... I know that you can BE-DO-HAVE anything and everything you desire as your current life's experience ... YOU CAN, WILL & SHALL DO IT!!! Since you found this book, you already know that "Your Wish Is Your Command ... and you are absolutely the Creator of your own reality. With love, I send you blessings on your journey within. All the best, Al B.
11 comment36 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2012
Read, study and apply the 15 lessons of this book and you will become super-successful. Please make sure that you only get this copy as all others are watered-down versions which miss all the key ingredients of the course.
on May 20, 2014
We started a book club with this book as the first book; we are re-reading it again for the third time in a row. This book changes you every time you read it, so the next time you read it you discover a lot more in it. I have read it 5 times, one of those times out loud in a digital voice recorder so I can listen to it. I'm doing what it recommends and it is working I now work better hours, less hours and making more money and have significantly less stress and more time with my kids.
on March 17, 2014
When the 1925 manuscripts first popped up by way of Steve Paris' infomercial, we were led to believe that the 1925 manuscripts were some secret document that Napoleon Hill was forced to censor due to the fact that the powerful men whom Hill interviewed didn't want their secrets revealed to the masses. The main driver behind this story was Kevin Trudeau. But, after doing much research, I found that that isn't true. I've spoken with J.D. Okken (the publisher of this particular edition), and Steve Paris as well (with whom I was good friends) and the truth came out. The truth is that the 1925 edition was only a manuscript, an incomplete book outlining the basic principles, that was given to the people whom Hill interviewed. Hill then spent the next 3 years organizing and compiling more data for the final release of The Law of Success.

I've read this edition and the 1928 edition numerous times and I agree with the Napoleon Hill foundation in that nothing of great important was removed. If you're looking for a more concise work, the 1925 is for you. But if you don't mind reading a more detailed book, the 1928 edition is for you. One can't go wrong with either book. I prefer the 1928 edition due to the fact that it has what I consider to be a really vital lesson titled "The Habit of Saving" which wasn't included in the 1925 edition. The savings habit was only passively mentioned in the lesson on Self-Control in the 1925 manuscripts.

There it is, people. Don't believe the hype about there being some conspiracy to censor Hill. It's just a clever story made up in order to sell products.
44 comments23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
I am now forming a study group about the principles in this book. It should be required reading in all business classes! Very good sound information, and for those who use it they will be successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on June 5, 2012
This book is almost 100 years old and is very fitting for the times we live in! A must read for all from pre-teen to almost dead. As long as you have breath, you can change!
on June 16, 2013
Worth every single penny. a phenomenal book, if u liked think and grow rich get this book. Hardcover is beautiful
on May 13, 2013
This book is a masterpiece. I read it and immediately put the laws to practice and the results are amazing. If you find yourself stuck without knowing what to do to reach your goals, just read this book. I highly recommend it.
on December 12, 2013
After reading napoleons books and studying his audios for 3 years i realized there was something missing that would put it all together this book is that thing as hill said prepare yourself when u expose yourself to the influence of this philosophy for it. Will set you on the path to riches in all areas of life the diffrence between this book and the others is in the wording not soo much the material the other material appears to be tampered with they have made it alittle more complex than it needed to be when you read this book you will see the diffrence its to the point with great order of words that make something click in your mind i thank the man whi made this available to me as soon as i found out the manuscripts had been found i ordered it on the spot i now find myself on the highway to success i have finally figured out the secrets of success they lie in the definite purpose and the mastermind soo i quote hill once more prepare yourself when you expose yourself to the influence of this philosophy to experience a changed life.