Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Style Name: Coffee|Change

on February 12, 2012
Bought this as a gift for someone I was seeing. She is a creative Director for an ad agency. I packed it in a gift called "Lazy Sunday Morning" (cat toy to keep the cats away, coffee, this mug, a custom pillow, & a blanket... She LOVED it.
Highly reco this as a gift for the creative minded.
on July 3, 2013
I have other My Cuppa mugs so I know what they are supposed to look like. Everything about this mug screams cheap reproduction! Everything from the glazed finish and even chips. The print is nothing like the actual cups, was lopsided and had one smear. Putting cups side by side even the cup itself is different!

AVOID!
on January 30, 2013
As a designer, I loved the idea of this mug and have wanted it for years. Finally, got it and forgot to flash it in front of my team in the office. But, they noticed it themselves and I got several jealousy and many "that's awesome" comments.
Quick delivery and exactly what I wanted.
on January 16, 2013
Purchased as a gift for a graphic designer. He loved it, and even posted a picture of it on Facebook. Apparently, it was a hit at work too. There are a bunch of jealous designers running around. This is a graphic designer's version of Milton's red stapler.
on January 10, 2013
I was searching for a new coffee mug after my favorite one got broken. I ordered this cup and received it broken. The color strips and fonts on the coffee mug are badly printed. Luckily, I had my shipment insured by World Ship and claimed its price as credit, not worth a re-order. I would not recommend this product.
on February 14, 2015
Gave it as a gift to a fellow graphic designer and it was a riot to everyone else in the office. I would recommend it to anyone who works in offset printing or that works in a space that utilizes color-matching.
This is a really cute mug, but it's not good quality. I used it 4 times before it developed a crack in the handle where it meets the mug and when my son accidentally knocked it over on the counter and the handle broke completely off.
on December 18, 2014
I haven't used it, as I gave it for a gift at our Christmas gift exchange/white elephant (for a group of architects/3D modelers/interior designers at an architectural firm). The printing was good, unlike what another reviewer noted. It was very crisp printing and the mug looked very nice. I can see how it may become damaged in shipping as it is only in a box and isn't bubble wrapped, but the one I received was not broken or chipped in any way. I almost wish I could have kept the mug for myself!
on April 17, 2013
Bought it for a friend who sometimes buys me coffee. I like my coffee fairly light and this cup is a good way for my friend to get me coffee just the way I like it!
on June 3, 2016
This is a cute mug and since I use it all the time, I can warn you... the inside is quickly stained brown by tea, no matter how well you wash it. It's just not as well made as it should be.