Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SUCK UK Colour Change Umbrella
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on December 17, 2012
You know, I'm a designer, and I love the fact that the colors change in the rain. However, there are a couple caveats here:

1. The umbrella actually isn't that large. It's a pretty small dinky one, and easily blown inside out / broken.

2. The chemical starts to wear off or something, and the white isn't so white anymore after a number of times out in the rain.

3. Considering how much this thing cost to get, not really worth it unless you want it just for show and tell; I'd much rather pay a little less to get an umbrella that works better so I'm not always worried about breaking my $40 umbrella.
on July 31, 2014
I admit it. I rely on reviews a little too much, but I never take the time to leave a review. Call it lazy I guess. But this one got me so upset that I had to take time to write this.
Who could NOT love an umbrella that changes color?! Being a designer, I just HAD to have something so unique! I was the happiest person with my stupid umbrella! "LOOK! LOOK HOW IT CHANGES COLORS!" (I was almost on the verge of being just like Gene Kelly the first time out in the rain! Sad..I know.)
That happiness went away during the second time I took my "amazing" umbrella out. Simply walking to my car in a steady rain with zero wind, the entire thing just FLOPPED right on top of me. I tried to close it up to jump in the car, but it wouldn't even close! Looking at it closer in the car, every single metal bar giving the umbrella it's shape snapped in half. What?! I can understand if it were windy out, but there was none!
It may have been the one I received because by the looks of it, many are happy, but how disappointing! Oh well...back to my boring solid black umbrella....*sigh*...
on April 27, 2012
I bought this item and it was just what I ordered. When I took it out of the box it looked like it should but when I opened it I found difficulty in extending the umbrella. It was very hard to get it to lock in the open position.
on January 24, 2014
It's not a colour changing umbrella. It colourful when wet, that's all. It's also overpriced for what it does. Truthfully, I have only used the brolly three times but it's broken already. I don't recommend it.
on May 21, 2016
This is my second order of this umbrella. I broke my first one by smashing it with the car door. The second one is just as great. Each individual raindrop is a solid color, and they go in rainbow order when they get wet. The sample raindrop on the cover is white and does not change colors.
on April 27, 2015
At $27, I expected this to be an umbrella that was well made and truth to tell, it's a little flimsy. The first time I used it, it turned inside out with a gust of wind. The handle came off at one point as well. I could screw it back on but? I'm disappointed in the quality of the product.

The raindrops do turn color as advertised so there's that but if I was heading out and it was raining heavily, I wouldn't take this umbrella.
VINE VOICEon September 23, 2015
I bought this in Paris for a lot of money. I was disappointed to see that it is just a cheap folding umbrella with a cool color changing feature. It is small and looks like one good wind would destroy it. My puppy got it before the weather. Because of its poor quality I won't be buying another. I am looking for one with the same feature but better made.
on December 11, 2013
My best friend absolutely loved this and it is so fun the way that it changes colors! If you have a quirky friend and they need a gift...buy this!
on May 6, 2014
I had a feeling when I bought this, based on reviews, that it wasn't going to last.. but you know, I figured "nah, that won't happen to me".

I really liked the concept of this, but for the price, you are paying for style more than quality. The top wiring is flimsy, and in my windy weather state, it ended up breaking off after about 3-4 uses. I would also say that the color comes out more pastel than the solid bold colors you see on the pictures.

I returned it with no problems, but just be careful.
on August 24, 2013
This umbrella is so fun!! Great quality! Different from others and a nice birthday or Christmas gift! Go for it!!