4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 14, 2011
I got this as part of a running theme of morbid randomness in my apartment, I have something along the lines of this in each room for people to randomly discover.

I hung this from one of my nice living room lamps and it is really amusing when people notice it, it is surprisingly discreet. For a mental image: my lamp is a dark brown tall skinny base with a chrome shade. The wall behind it is a dark tan. The couch next to it is dark brown faux-leather with burgandy pillows and cushions. You'd think the blue man would stick out but he really blends well.

The only "complaint" I have is the rope is a flimsy (extremely long so you can cut it to your prefered length) piece of string...the thickness of yarn and well the flimsiness of it as well. This causes the figure to never hang the direction you want it unless you are really good at tying, which I'm not, so no matter what I do my guy typically hangs backwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead silicon man, October 26, 2011
This guy looks identicle to the picture. He is about 4 or 5 inches tall, just hangs.
He does come with a long white string. Much longer than you will likely need, unless you need a string to reach a light 5 feet above you. I cut the string in half, otherwise he'd be hanging at stomach level with me.

I like it quite a bit for what it is. The only thing that could make this better would be if he glowed in the dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars great very cute, January 4, 2012
love it, very cute, I put it in my garage so it moves everytime the door opens and closes. buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 15, 2011
It's a perfect gift and conversation starter. Delivered in time great package. I was worried about the weight, if it'd support the force used to activate my fan. But it supported vey well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Suck UK Hanging Harry Light Pull
Absolutely amazing! I love it! Its a nice hard rubber and its not that cheap rubber.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little pricey., June 6, 2014
Dan Knedel (St. Louis, Mo. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suck UK Hanging Harry Light Pull
A bit pricey for what it is but I knew this when I ordered them. I have two. Very odd but a fun item.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE !!! if you in morbid stuff, easy to find in the dark, February 25, 2012
Just love it! I hang this over my bed because the genius who built the apartment light decided to put the fan/light fixture smack in the middle the room where the bed can only fit ; plus I'm short. So when I come into my dark room ( which the light can only be turn on by pulling the cord not with the light switch grrr ) I have to blindly look for the cord and jump to reach it. So ever since i got "harry the light pull" he is soo easy to find and easy to reach to turn on my lights.Plus i can think "harry " as the genius who built my apt light fixtures.

Suck UK Hanging Harry Light Pull