Most helpful positive review
81 of 81 people found the following review helpful
100 Easy to Hard puzzles for a Great Price, A lot of Fun, and Easy to Use
on January 24, 2011
I love Sudoku games and previous ones I downloaded for the Kindle were very disappointing. Not only is this game well displayed, it comes with 100 puzzles - excellent for the price. The Instructions are very clear and detailed (I recommend you skim through them), and all appears to work quickly and easily. Very user friendly.
- This is easy to use and offers three levels of difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard).
- The EASY level games are easy - if you are used to playing Sudoku games. Otherwise, they are great for warm-ups or learning the game for the newbie.
- The help tips are clearly listed below the gameboard, which makes it easy to use.
- The Hint option allows you to choose the number/square you want to reveal.
- The numbers are large and easy to read.
- Game play is saved if you exit out in
- Having to remember what letter is what number. (see below)
- Not enough games - I want more!
On the whole - excellent puzzles and price.
- My Kindle does not have a number key pad, but using the top row of buttons (Q, W, E, ...) as (1,2,3...) works just fine.
- The Menu button brings up options such as Undo, remove one mistake, TOC and more.
- When you finish a game you can go directly to another game at the same level, or hit "Menu" and go back to the TOC.