Dallas 13 Seasons 1980
Amazon Instant Video
1. Whatever Happened to Baby John? Part 1 Sue Ellen is despondent and the family worries if she has any interest in taking care of her child. Cliff Barnes claims to be the father of John Ross and J.R. seeks the services of lawyer Alan Beam.
2. Whatever Happened to Baby John? Part 2 The Ewing family races to find out who has kidnapped John Ross. Bobby suspects Cliff is guilty of the deed and J.R. attempts to pay the ransom for the child.
3. The Silent Killer Cliff Barnes flys his father, Digger, to Dallas to show him how he's getting even with the Ewings but Digger's sudden medical problem places a cloud over Cliff, Pam, and even Sue Ellen's new baby.
4. Secrets Lucy's mother tries to re-establish some understanding with her daughter while Pamela, already depressed with the reality of the Barnes' family genetic disorder, suddenly has to cope with the news that she is pregnant.
5. The Kristin Affair Kristin easily convinces J.R. to give her a summer job in his office as she openly vies for his attention and Bobby learns about Pam's pregnancy before she can make a decision about getting an abortion.
6. The Dove Hunt On a hunting trip in Louisiana, Jock finds himself the target of revenge from a man he doesn't even remember and at home Ellie is afraid that she might be facing surgery.
7. The Lost Child Bobby finds himself getting attached to Luke Middens, the young son of one of the hired hands, which only makes Pam's efforts to tell Bobby the truth about their unborn child even more difficult. Eventually she is forced to confess.
8. Rodeo At the annual Ewing sponsored rodeo, Sue Ellen finds herself drawn to Dusty Farlow, a cowboy participant, and Digger Barnes holds good on his threat to see "his" grandson while J.R. and Kristin have a little game plan all their own.
9. Mastectomy Part 1 Ellie is afraid to tell Jock about the lump in her breast after he reveals he was married before and left his first wife when she became mentally ill, so Ellie is afraid Jock will leave her also if the lump requires a mastectomy.
10. Mastectomy Part 2 Ellie does require a mastectomy and Lucy reacts by avoiding her grandmother as she fears getting cancer herself. Sue Ellen seeks solace by getting involved with Dusty Farlow and Jock realizes how much he loves his wife.
11. The Heiress Lucy decides that Alan Beam is the man for her after she witnesses him standing up to J.R. without knowing it was a fight staged by the two of them to further convince Cliff Barnes of Beam's loyalty.
12. Ellie Saves The Day J.R. is caught from all sides when a typhoon delays the oil drilling in Asia as his bank loan becomes due, then Bobby discovers that J.R. has mortgaged Southfork ranch and he is forced to tell Jock and Ellie that they may lose everything.
13. Mother of the Year Sue Ellen's avoidance of her own baby becomes a source of conflict between her and J.R., and between Bobby and Pam, who have begun to think of the child as her own.
14. Return Engagements Ellie's sadness on the occasion of the birthday of Gary, her missing son, quickly changes to jubilation when she learns he and Valene are both back in Dallas and plan to be re-married.
15. Love and Marriage J.R. decides that bringing Bobby back into Ewing Oil is the best way to keep Jock out of the office and J.R. also aims to get Pam a promotion to keep Bobby's mind off anything but his troubled marriage.
16. Power Play Alan Beam's "romance" with Lucy is discovered by Kristin who believes once J.R. knows about it he will quickly get rid of the ambitious young lawyer but J.R. fools everyone by encouraging Alan to follow through with his plan to marry Lucy.
17. Paternity Suit After Cliff Barnes announces he is quitting the race for Congress, Digger returns to the bottle and drunkenly tells a reporter that Cliff is really the father of Sue Ellen's baby.
18. Jenna's Return Sue Ellen actively sees Dusty, Pam leaves town and an angry husband who runs into Jenna, an old girl friend, while Ray ponders if he and Donna have anything in common besides their love.
19. Sue Ellen's Choice Sue Ellen is being pressured by Dusty to leave J.R., Pam and Bobby's marriage continues to strain towards the breaking point and Donna makes a last attempt to get Ray to change his mind about marriage.
20. Second Thoughts J.R. pushes Alan Beam to pressure Lucy into setting a wedding date so they'll move to Chicago but Jock messes up J.R.'s plans by securing for Alan a law partnership in Dallas.
21. Divorce - Ewing Style Sue Ellen takes great pains to appear the perfect wife and mother in preparation for her divorce action but when J.R. realizes what she is planning, he decides to take a strong counterattack.
22. Jock's Trial Part 1 As a new assistant district attorney, Cliff Barnes jumps at the chance to work on the investigation of the body found at Southfork, obviously murdered many years ago, while Sue Ellen fights to convince the family that she is not drinking again.
23. Jock's Trial Part 2 While Jock faces his murder trial, other family members are distracted with their own problems, as Sue Ellen drinks to forget Dusty's death, Pam watches Digger slowly deteriorate in a hospital, and J.R. fears his testimony will incriminate his father.
24. The Wheeler Dealer With most of the family visiting Jock's first wife in a Colorado sanitarium, J.R. uses the time to try to set up an even bigger oil deal with the now profitable Asian wells, while Sue Ellen and Pam deal with their separate grieves in very different ways.
25. A House Divided J.R.'s selling of the Asian oil leases before news of the fields' nationalization is made public wipes out the fortunes of Ewing Oil's former business associates and also creates untold havoc within the family.
|Starring||Barbara Bel Geddes, Jim Davis|
|Supporting actors||Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray, Larry Hagman, Steve Kanaly, Ken Kercheval, Victoria Principal, Charlene Tilton, Mary Crosby, Randy Powell, Susan Howard, Francine Tacker, Jared Martin, Jeanna Michaels, Chuck Hicks, Fred Lerner|
|Producers||Philip Capice, Cliff Fenneman, Leonard Katzman, Lee Rich|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
DVD arrived promptly and was in excellent condition. A++++ Thank you!Published 2 months ago by shardwick47
Always have like this series from the initial television season.Published 3 months ago by Kathleen S. Petersen