5.0 out of 5 stars love these slippers!
I have worn these for a while now and they have stayed true to size. And the color is great! I love the that after having them for a while they don't look dirty or that they have not stretched out!
Published 20 months ago by Cindy

1.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Slipper But NO ARCH SUPPORT
I so wanted this slipper to work for me. Unfortunately, its lack of arch support was undeniable.

I had hoped to branch out from the expensive cycle of Haflinger slippers, which stretch out so much that I have to replace them at least every 2 years and probably should replace them each year.
Published 8 months ago by Noley

5.0 out of 5 stars love these slippers!, February 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Cozy, January 11, 2013
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas, and she loves them. They keep her feet nice and warm. She likes that the there is a rubber sole, so that she can go outside in them. I would definitely recommend them. They are really well made, and worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel Suede Nakiska Slipper,Mirage,1 M US Little Kid, February 2, 2013
I purchased these slippers for my grandson. He typically wears only socks in the house but he says he likes them and they keep his little feet warn. More importantly, my beloved spouse also likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper, October 30, 2013
i bought these for my 5 year old again after she grew out of the last pair. they're easy to slip into and also have a good amount of support for a slipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, March 26, 2013
My daughter loves to wear these! I know it's super comfy because I have the adult version of it. It's really adorable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable slippers I ever owned., January 24, 2013
Warm and with the arch in them they are better for my feet than regular slippers. Leather bottom makes going out to pick up the paper possible too and my feet don't get wet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel Big Kid Slippers, October 8, 2012
My grandson was ready for new slippers and usually I order him more of the brown suede Ugg type slippers, but these Blue Sorel fuzzy ones looked so nice. I took a leap and he loved them saying they were soft and comfy. They were really a good price too and the seller provided wonderful service especially because the first pair were large (I guessed wrong) so exchanged them for a size smaller. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 18, 2014
These are the best slippers. I was disappointed that they didn't come in pink for adults but found out the kids size six would fit me. They were also lower in price than adults.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Slipper But NO ARCH SUPPORT, January 11, 2014
Noley "niloreid" (Evansville, IN USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 8, 2014
It was a shot in the dark gift idea for my 3 year old and she LOVES them. She even wears them to bed. And she looks very cute in them. The plan is for her to bring these to preschool and change out of her snow boots to help keep the wet mess to a minimum. I like the hard sole for this reason. Her sister wears an 11 1/2 size shoe and says these "fit" her too. Maybe I should get her her own pair. :)