5.0 out of 5 stars Patricia Molesworth
These are the most comfortable socks I have ever worn
I will be purchasing more in the very near future
Published on December 13, 2012 by Patricia Molesworth

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea
These socks are a great idea for diabetics in theory. However, they pill up after three wearings and appear thin in spots. Not sure how these are going to wear. Will not buy more.
Published 17 months ago by victoriana

5.0 out of 5 stars Patricia Molesworth, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Sugar Free Sox Ladies Assorted 3 Pack Health Socks | Diabetic Socks (Apparel)
These are the most comfortable socks I have ever worn
I will be purchasing more in the very near future

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 3, 2013
JOANNE D WOOLHOUSE (Forrestfield, Western Australia) - See all my reviews
No seams, no sore toes and no swelling. Could be a better range of colours for women but really who see's them under your pants!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks in a variety of colors, December 2, 2013
K. D. Lightner "kdl" (DES MOINES, IOWA, US) - See all my reviews
Nice, silky-smooth cotton socks, they are for my use in warmer weather or as an under-layer. Very lightweight, but feel good on my feet. I am allergic to polyester, gives me a rash, so have to stick to cotton. Also, I am diabetic, so need to always wear good socks to protect my feet.

I love it that they come in so many colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny!, November 27, 2013
Awesome! Great fit. No binding. I'm not diabetic but still choose these socks. They are worth every penny. I do recommend hand washing, as repeated washing in machine on delicate cycle is still a bit harsh on material. Be kind to your feet with these luxurious feeling socks....the next best thing to going barefoot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, August 11, 2013
They fit my small feet. They only leave a small "mark" on my legs after wearing them - and they certainly don't constrict my legs. I find them great for work-outs too! Most comfortable - and they wash up very nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for diabetics. ., July 24, 2013
So comfy. Don't irritate my sensitive toes. Nice color selection. I bought two packs. I would recommend them to everyone with problem feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, April 11, 2013
These socks served the purpose but were quite short. I would have liked them to be a bit more substantial.

3.0 out of 5 stars calves are too wide, October 15, 2012
We bought these as an upgrade for the seamless toe kids socks that we had been buying. THe toes are actually pretty unobtrusive (no complaints so far) but the "non-binding" calves are so wide that they slip down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, January 10, 2013
They are socks do not help blood or water flow to your legs. I'm thru but I need more words.