5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sugar in the Raw
Published on March 12, 2011 by Margaret Andreou

1.0 out of 5 stars Refined ! Colored !
I used to buy this sugar for years. I do not eat much sugar, but still. This sugar is called turbinado sugar, but is misleading. I picked this brand just because it says real turbinado sugar, and other brands (in the local food store) that their sugar is brown because it is colored with caramel or something.

HOW did i find out? I needed just a sweet water few...
Published 23 months ago by A. Brazhnykova

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Sugar in the Raw, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Sugar In The Raw Single Serve Packets (Pack of 400) (Grocery)
I love it. Hard to find in the single pack, which I want for both home and work. At work, everyone asks for that "brown" sugar. I love it, and so does everyone else. The packets insure that you don't overdo it, because this sugar is sweeter (and better) than refined sugar. The price here is great, and the only thing you have to know is that when you get the sugar, you should probably repackage it immediately into air tight containers, as it does come in a cardboard box. Hence, the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this for less than $15. Great sugar nontheless!, March 5, 2012
Yikes the price went up like crazy! I got this for about $14-ish. I think that this is a great deal for the price I got it for but for more than 20 bucks, not. They all came loose in a cardboard box. And 95% of them were full with just a about 5 either broken or had anything in it which is fine. I had to put them in a huge water jug. Sugar in the raw gives a great flavor and perfect sweetness to coffees, teas, oatmeal. I use three per cup. Three packages equals one tablespoon. Not good for iced drinks as it won't melt. I use this for rolling cookie dough before baking. It gives my cookies a shimmer and crunch and won't melt. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar in the Raw!, October 26, 2011
Was surprised by how sweet this sugar was. The moment I poured a bag into my mouth I was overcome with a sweet sensation. Extremely convenient for carrying to a friend's house or to work in its individually wrapped packaging. You can certainly stuff five or ten into your front pocket without attracting unwanted attention. I will continue to update you on the progress I make with this sweet little package of brown ecstasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars for tea and coffee, September 22, 2011
it has been great to use this for cooking baking and putting in tea and coffee. I like it more than using white powder. Just texture is good and fact that this is 400 counts. Makes it easy to count for calories too. No cheating on how much spoonful.

5.0 out of 5 stars raw sugar, January 5, 2014
best and the quality is great will recommend this product to any one , this is hawaii best raw sugar in world

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 22, 2013
John B. Kendrick "Mac Newbie" (Eldersburg, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I order this over and over again for my coffee. Something different about the raw over bleached sugar that I really like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply good!, January 12, 2013
I got tired of using white refined sugar, so I switched to sugar in the raw. I use even less sugar than before, which is a good thing considering the added sugar in so many products these days. It's not as sweet as white sugar, but it gives coffee and teas a really nice simple sweetness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, November 6, 2012
The sugar in the raw came in a timely manner, surprisingly, there were no broken or opened sugar packets, it seemed to be more than 400, but I did not count, I will definately order again. I love this sugar in my coffee, you do not have to use too much and it is very convenient and natural as well. Great job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sugar, August 5, 2012
I was hesitant buying something online that I could just get in my local grocery store. However, the ability to read reviews of other kinds of sugar products (some of which I was familiar with and some I was not), helped vastly in my decision making. For others who are considering buying this pack, I highly recommend it. Whether it's for work or you just drink a ton of coffee like myself, buying in such a large quantity only makes sense. This sugar is also a perfect complement to any coffee type, from bold to mild.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Sugar, April 3, 2012
Amie (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
Do you like Sugar in the Raw? Do you want a million of them? Then you're at the right place. Thumbs up, guy.

Rate and Discover Movies