Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sugarbooger Children's Closet Dividers, Big Dots Chocolate Brown (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 3, 2014
I purchased these because my son had every size imaginable hanging in his closet and I desperately needed something to organize it better. They're cute and fit well on a standard size closet bar. Unlike other closet dividers I have come across the image on these are printed directly on the plastic rather than just being a sticker on top. Makes them look much nicer! The plastic is quite thick & durable so they will last.

You have the option to organize the dividers three different ways with the stickers included which makes these dividers wonderful for longtime use. The stickers included are as follows (note: you get two of each sticker to use for the front & back of the divider):
Organize by Type of Clothing: Outerwear, Pants, Shorts, Shirts, Blouses,T-Shirts, Dresses, Skirts
Organize by Size: Newborn, 3-6mos, 6-12mos, 12-18mos, 18-24mos, 2T, 3T,4T
Organize by Day of the Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Two things that would make these dividers perfect:
* The stickers should really be removable/reusable. It sucks you can only use the stickers once.
* The sticker sizing is strange for infant sizing. Typical infant clothing sizes go: newborn, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12. The stickers given with these dividers don't match the typical sizing so my son's closet wasn't as organized as I had hoped. 6mos clothes compared to 12mos clothes is quite a big difference so it doesn't make sense to group 6/9&12 months clothing together.
review image
on February 20, 2013
I liked the sturdiness and the look of those dividers (lots of color choices and pattern if you take some time to look around). But they didn't fit my closet.

You need a CLEARANCE of at least 1 1/8" OVER THE ROD in order for them to fit and move freely. I don't have that unless I remove a very much needed fixed shelf (old house, old closets)

Also, the smaller diameter your rod the better. It will fit on rods up to 1.5" in diameter, but putting them on is very hard and they might break.
on July 13, 2010
I received these today and was very pleased with the quality. They are made of this plastic and seem to be very sturdy. They're also very cute. I like that you can change out stickers on them so once my little grows, I can use different tags on them. Very pleased and would recommend to others!
on January 9, 2012
These closet dividers make organizing my baby daughter's closet super easy. People gave us so many beautiful outfits when she was born. I was able to hang them by the different sizes. As she grows into the next size up, I would fold up the smaller size clothes and put them into bins for donation, etc. I highly recommend them.
on March 3, 2014
I bought these for my own walk-in closet (not a child's closet). I'm not sure why these items seem to be exclusively marketed for children instead of having adult versions as well (more grown up colors, etc.), but whatever, I liked the pink dot color in my own master bedroom, it's very subtle. I don't use the labels. I just use it on a regular closet rod to separate colors / sweaters / whatever, to keep things organized. Works great!
on December 29, 2015
I really liked this product but my hyper organizer self wasn't super pleased. They should add more sizes and clothing categories. Maybe go up to size 6 or 6x and add in Sunday for a day of the week. Also no label for sweaters, or seasons lime summer or winter.
on June 18, 2015
Although most of the clothes I purchased and was gifted was not in hanging style I was still able to divide some of the things that did come in hangers or that wasn't too small too fold like onesies etc. I almost bought a different kind but on further inspection I figured they would flip on the rod. I could tell these would be stable and I was right. If you like to organize things this is the way to go!
on June 24, 2015
These work well as closet dividers, and the stickers that come with it are helpful. I do wish they gave us more sizes on the stickers, or at least more blank stickers to write our own. It does get stuck on the support piece that holds up the hanging bar, which is a bit annoying.

Overall I like these dividers but I don't love them.
on November 8, 2015
Dividers are very durable. Wish stickers were removable for reuse and sticker sizing was better for the way infant clothes are done. Stickers include are newborn, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24, 2t, 3t, 4t... wish i had newborn. 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 and so on.
on January 29, 2016
Very cute and matched my nursery color scheme perfectly. Thick material. The opening to fit the divider over the closet rod is rigid so if you have a large closet rod this might not work for you. The dividers come with pre-labeled stickers so you can easily update the dividers as your kiddo grows.
review image review image