Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 19, 2012
First and foremost, this is a running glove - not a winter bike glove. I would imagine that the lightweight grip on the palm of glove would not hold up well to constant biking...

That being said, this is an excellent cold weather running / training glove! The fabric is super soft on the inside and very breathable. It keeps your hands relatively dry and warm above freezing temperatures. There is a tacky grip on the palm and fingers, and the glove has a good amount of reflective "pop" on the back of the hand and fingers. I would recommend these for anyone running or snowshoeing. It also makes for solid cold-weather liner.
on January 3, 2014
These are not thick, if you need maximum warmth. Do not plan on wearing these on the bitterest days skiing. These are light duty gloves for daily use. I would have liked a capacitance patch at the fingertips so I could log into my iPhone.
on December 13, 2012
I was very excited to put these on. They look great and feel comfortable. However, after two runs I noticed that the seams along the bottom of the gloves by the wrist had already started to come apart. I am very disappointed by the workmanship of these gloves and recommend that you look elsewhere for running gloves.
on December 12, 2012
These gloves are well constructed but run smaller than normal, for a men's glove. I don't consider myself as having exceptionally large hands for a size medium, but these were a tight squeeze. The grippy material on the finger tips actually worked quite well when I was driving. These are thinner than the liner gloves I have for skiing but I haven't tried them as an inner liner yet so can't comment on warmth or comfort.

Definitely order a size up if you're a man. They are sleek and discreet enough to be worn by either men or women, except for the shiny logo that screams 'normally I would be doing athletic-type-stuff with these on'.
on October 28, 2013
Love these! I use them for paddling my SUP in cool temperatures. They aren't waterproof, but they are pretty water resistant and they are thin enough to maneuver in them and the grip holds my paddle perfectly! It is exactly what I needed!
on December 11, 2012
I sized my hand according to the size chart provided, but when I got the gloves in, they were absolutely tiny. I would definitely recommend ordering up a size or two. Other than that, the gloves seemed well made, and I've thought about ordering another pair in my size (I gave these to my ex-wife).
on January 2, 2014
Seem like decent quality gloves, but I was hoping for some wind-resistant gloves I could wear during the winter. Gloves are very thin and don't seem to stop the wind at all. Also, they were too small for my hands even though I followed the sizing guide.

Would make a decent liner under heavy gloves.
on November 25, 2013
These gloves are great. They definitely shield my hands from wind and keep them nice and toasty. I got the XS though and it still too big for my hands. Other than that, these are great. Definitely recommend them. Also the nose wipe thumb is great for cold morning runs.
on December 26, 2012
I mean like super bad quality. They look nice, but the large size seems like the small size. I had a heck of a time trying to get them on me. Also the white logo and brand name letters start falling off immediately. For the price I expected more.
on December 7, 2013
pros.

1. good running glove for 40 F to 0 F degrees.
2. look good on you, fit good on you.

cons.

1. not for bike (no grip, palm supports)
2. not for winter hiking. ( too thin)
3. can't make as liner glove (too thick)
4. logo is not sublime. you will not see the logo after